Corsair Community

My Corsair H100i exploded!

Tech Tweaker

I sent you an email last week and I never got a reply from you. Seems all components are ok except for the cooler so we are sending out a replacement at our own expense.

I received an email from you on 4/11/2013 at 2:15 p.m and sent a replay at 10:15 p.m. in my time zone that same day. Not sure why you never received it.

I just now re-sent that email, hopefully you will receive it this time.

Thanks for the update.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, was wondering if I could get an update on the status of my RMA.

I applied for the RMA, was approved, and I shipped out the unit with a pre-paid shipping label via UPS I'd say around 2.5-3 weeks ago. I have tracking that confirms that the package containing my old unit was received at the Corsair facility in California two weeks ago on Thursday, but that was the last I've heard.

I've been checking my case on Corsair's new RMA/ticketing website every couple of days, but there have been no new updates since my RMA was approved, so I really have no idea what the status is and/or if my new unit has shipped yet or if the old one has been tested (as I was told they wanted to do).

i would contact them it should of been over a week ago that the new unit was shipped

I tried calling them on the phone, but after being on hold for 10-15 minutes I was transferred out of their system to the voice mail system. So, I never got to talk to anyone in their technical support or any other department.

• Corsair Employee

Tech Tweaker: In our system, it indicated that we are replacing your unit. The email we sent you had instructions on how to submit a RMA for a replacement, but you never responded afterwards.

Please go to corsair.force.com and submit a RMA and we will get this taken care of it for you.

Tech Tweaker: In our system, it indicated that we are replacing your unit. The email we sent you had instructions on how to submit a RMA for a replacement, but you never responded afterwards.

Please go to corsair.force.com and submit a RMA and we will get this taken care of it for you.

I know, I followed the instructions and already sent the RMA request over a month ago, then I received an email back a couple days after I applied for the RMA saying the RMA was approved and included a prepaid shipping label which I was told to use to ship it back.

The RMA# I was assigned was 6007738.

I used that label and already shipped the unit back around three weeks ago, and I have tracking that confirms that it was received on Thursday 05/09/2013 at 9:13 A.M. at a Corsair facility in California.

• 6 months later...

Archived