Corsair Community

CorusDaar

Hi Corsair, I'm actually very disappointed. Extremely ticked off would be the correct word. I just bought the Vengeance 2000 7.1 wireless headset and, like an idiot, i read a review only after buying the product. From the review i can confirm that Corsair’s Vengeance 2000 Wireless Headset May Be 7.1, But It’s Not Surround !!! You went from awesome True 7.1 Dolby Prologic II, to C-Media Fake Virtual Audio Xear Rubbish. Because you are cheap skates and wanted to make a quick buck. Thus sacrificing on quality and true 7.1 virtual surround Audio just to make a buck.Windows does not pick up the Vengeance 2000 as 5.1 or 7.1 like they did with the Vengeance 1500. But instead 2.1 stereo. Because you never tested these settings out or thought to keep making a dependable headset. Thus i just paid $150 for Enhanced 2.1 and not the 7.1 you are falsely advertising on your product which you can and should be taken to Court for. It shames me to have Corsair branding on my headphones now as you are liars and are falsely selling 7.1 headsets that do not deliver the wonderful true 7.1 virtual surround experience that so many other leading Brands are actually delivering as promised on. I wish i could give them back and have my money returned as id rather buy the Logitech G35's who do not lie about supporting 7.1 at the end of the day such as yourselves. I hope you are ashamed for lying to us gamers and stealing our money that we work hard for and would love to spend on high quality gaming gear. PS: If you have any decency and respect for your customers, you will bring out firmware and software to give us a full 7.1 surround sound experience (such as with the Vengeance 1500 7.1 Headset) that we paid you for and you should and must deliver on this if you value your Products and your clients.

Regards,

A very angry and frustrated consumer.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Charger. I always use my very very long Kindle usb cable plugged into that, to charge my phone or my kindle. Works perfect. I plugged this into the headset for the first time today so it could charge independently and not have to use a usb port for charging seeing as i already have to use one for the wireless dongle. As the headset uses a a normal battery and should charge like a kindle or a cell phone. After many hours the light just keeps flashing amber every few seconds. Haven't turned on the headset. Just plugged them in to charge on their own and left them alone. Must the headset be turned on, and only connected with a USB cable on my computer while the wireless dongle is plugged in ? Or can these headphones charge like any other device on their own, without having to do anything weird ?

Im reading this looking at my headphones charging for the first time, and they are still not green...just got them today, was heavy excited, now im learning of all the millions of faults with these headphones and im just completely crushed and disappointed like you cannot believe. The aren't 7.1, they don't charge right, they stop working after a few weeks, you have to charge them first before using them, which is rubbish, and they charge forever. To me it seems that Corsair is using cheap rubbish parts to build their hardware and trying to smear it off on consumers as quality gaming equipment, when it is clearly not

Archived