Corsair Community

H80i - USB not found

pmgscs

I installed the H80i and fans are running @ 100%

I can't install the drivers nor on 2.1.7, 2.1.1 or 2.2.0. And every once in a while I get this message " USB unit not found ", but I can't do anything about it? + I'm 100% sure it is connected

Please help!

I now managed to fix the usb not found - switched the USB ports on motherboard twice. The LED lit up for 1sec on boot first time but havn't since that...

Also my fans are running at 100% and I can't seem to change that? Nor can I change LED light

• Corsair Employee
I now managed to fix the usb not found - switched the USB ports on motherboard twice. The LED lit up for 1sec on boot first time but havn't since that...

Also my fans are running at 100% and I can't seem to change that? Nor can I change LED light

Fully uninstall the software from the control panel, then delete the /program files/corsair/corsair link 2 folder, turn on "show hidden folders" and delete /user/app data/roaming/corsair (if you have our HID or Audio software installed only delete the Corsair Link folders in this sub directory). Unplug the USB header from the MB for about 5min and plug it back in. Restart and clean install of the 2.2.0. Then flash the FW again. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=112507

ive installed eveything i can off the motherboard website corsair wanting me to return product possible fault but i really want totry to sort it without talking my pc apart and being stuck with out a pc for the time it will take to get the replacement

ive installed eveything i can off the motherboard website corsair wanting me to return product possible fault but i really want totry to sort it without talking my pc apart and being stuck with out a pc for the time it will take to get the replacement

corsair does have advanced rma's where you get a new unit first

Archived