Corsair Community

Ordering overseas from Global Site

resistanceee

Hi, I am looking to order some stuff online from the global website. I have I added them to my cart and am currently preparing to checkout. Only problem is, I have no idea what currency the total is displayed in. I assumed it was USD but doubted myself because I DID put my shipping and billing address as located in Australia.

My cart:

600T White Edition $179.99

H100i $119.99

Vengeance LP 8GB White $59.99

AX800 $229.99

Modular Cables White $FREE

Shipping $39

Total $628.84

I was only going to checkout if it was $628.84USD thus being cheaper(current exchange rate) in $AUD but if it was AUD, I would not be able to afford it...

If I put my credit card details and confirm the order, will it be in USD and then converted to a cheaper AUD price(at the current exchange rate) or is it already in AUD?

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry but it would be best to call our customer service by phone and ask these questions. You can call the toll free number listed under Contact on the main site using SKYPE for free and go to http://www.timeanddate.com and look up San Francisco to see the local time.

I am fairly sure the price is always USD and Billed in USD your bank would have to do the conversion and charge any fees to you to do that conversion.

Archived