Corsair Community

Can't install windows on F60

bradmax57

Hi

Just got a corsair F60 ssd, installed it, bios recognises ssd, start to install windows select the ssd and I get to the point where it says windows files expanding or whatever and it just hangs there at 0%. Ive only got the ssd and dvd connected

Any ideas?

Hi

Just got a corsair F60 ssd, installed it, bios recognises ssd, start to install windows select the ssd and I get to the point where it says windows files expanding or whatever and it just hangs there at 0%. Ive only got the ssd and dvd connected

Any ideas?

Also, please list your complete system specifications as requested at registration. It's important info.

Thanks for the info, sorry I should have added to the post but I got it to work, id set my bios to achi which it didnt seem to work on, I then put it back to raid and it works fine, not sure if that will have an impact on performance or not but Ive also got a hdd raid array anyway so unless I want to loose that I guess it needs to be on raid. I did try it on achi on its own + the dvd that was what didnt work.

Anyway all sorted now :)

@ Yellowbeard, sorry will update system info

Archived