Corsair Community

AX1200 Replacement

Ultimatium

IMHO they are taking this seriously.

Let's wait and see. I got an e-mail from Jeff, ( RAMGUY ) offering me some options for how to end the case. He will either see if he can give me a refund, or he will try and get a new replacement unit. I am not much for choice number 2, as i had just about enough of Corsair shipping me defective units.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have read this thread and it seems Corsair doesn't live up to the expectations. For what it matters; I too have been in contact with Corsair's "World Class Support", however I cannot say it's that good...

Emails aren't always answered within 48 hours, sometimes take even longer (unfortunately), but the thing which upsets me the most is the fact how emails are being read. Not very good in my opinion. For example; I had a few questions about a case in combination with a PSU and I mentioned the specific case in the first paragraph (clear as day) and the answer I got back (after a few days of waiting) is what case I am using...

And also answers like "The Case you purchase should provide extensions as our 800D does. =)" aren't very professional. It sounded like a sarcastic answer.

Corsair thinks that their brand is the most perfect brand on the world, however after reading this thread (and others), you can clearly confirm yourself this isn't so obvious.

The one thing Corsair is good in, is in making "apologies".

Just my 2 cents...

Yeah "Corsair" is not Perfect but some what High, from other brands, I'm Using Corsair 400WCX PSU, has some low pitch sound, but i don't care nw, the other problems with their replacements with PSU's is not good Eg: My friend has one Corsair 400WCX Failed which was DOA, But the replacement given was 430WCX which is 30W more but from reviews it's not better than Old 400WCX, I have Other products frm Corsair Memory and USB driver doesn't failed , It's all LUCK man, other than what should say,...

Funny you should mention that; I had the same experience, however with a different brand. I had an 700W PSU; which worked without problems, however after 3 years it stopped working. No matter what I did, it just died.

Of course it was just after the warranty had passed (4 or 5 months). However contacted them and told them what happened. They wanted to send me a new PSU, same day I received an email that the 700W was EOL and they were willing to send me an 850W version without extra cost! Excellent service.

However for my l337 game PC I needed a heavier PSU, the AX1200, but still... Very nice. I have to see this happen with Corsair. Oh well. I sent them an email about my AX1200 and lets see how long it takes.

However for my l337 game PC I needed a heavier PSU, the AX1200, but still... Very nice. I have to see this happen with Corsair. Oh well. I sent them an email about my AX1200 and lets see how long it takes.

Good luck mate, i wish you the best of lucks with getting your AX1200 problems solved.

Archived