Corsair Community

This Forum Rocks

MisterBungle

i don't think i've ever seen customer service this good in the aftermarket PC components world. i came here because i thought my (other brand) power supply was going bad and i was considering buying a Corsair. i stumbled upon the forum and couldn't believe how helpful and active the employees are in here. i was actually able to troubleshoot my problem based on a thread i found here.

it turns out that my problem was software-related. i actually don't need a new power supply right now, but i guarantee my next one will be a Corsair. keep up the good work :biggrin:

I'd actually like to ask a question not related to the matter of this forum as well... Is RAM guy actually one person, or it's an alias different people from Corsair's support use to answer questions on this forum?

Yes the corsair forum "rocks". I had a question wich i posted here about psu's and corsair gave me good info and help. I knew corsair has good products. Me myself using corsair ram and im very happy with it for 3,5 years now. Corsair has a "name" wich is one of quality, and they act upon it. Very good service!:):

Is RAM guy actually one person, or it's an alias different people from Corsair's support use to answer questions on this forum?

RAM GUY has been caught asking for more than one desert when the sign clearly states "One Desert Per Person".

http://www.funzooz.com/uploads/content/1192188515i_want_some_more.jpg

This leads us to believe that either RAM GUY is more than one person, or that he suffers from a multiple personality disorder... :eek:

Archived