Corsair Community

RMA from Brazil !!!

raZ4psy

• 3 years later...

Hi!

I know this thread is a little old but but onde of my questions is the same. I am in Brazil and I wanna do a RMA. So I pay to send and corsair pays to send back? this is still true?

Other quest is: I have this twin kit dominator 2x1024 c5d a friend give me but there is one stick with memtest errors. I wish to RMA them but i do not have any invoice of them. Is this a problem?

How do i do?

PS: sorry my poor english.

Hi!

I know this thread is a little old but but onde of my questions is the same. I am in Brazil and I wanna do a RMA. So I pay to send and corsair pays to send back? this is still true?

yes that is correct

Other quest is: I have this twin kit dominator 2x1024 c5d a friend give me but there is one stick with memtest errors. I wish to RMA them..

the RMA is only available to the original purchaser however Corsair rarely asks for a copy of the invoice but does reserve the right to do so. :naughty:

• Corsair Employee
Parts that were a Gift such as Birthday or Christmas Gift would be looked at differently then parts that were purchased from say Like Ebay that would not have warranty. Just ask your friend for a copy of the invoice should there be a problem that would be what they would ask for.

Archived