Corsair Community

7000x RGB Leds not working

Go to solution Solved by BWPGamer,

I have the 7000x case but icue does not detect the front fans of the case, only the internal one. The fans work, but the leds do not turn on, because icue does not detect them. What could it be?

It's hard to say without a crystal ball.🤪

How did you connect everything? Are the plugs (power supply, fan and control) firmly in place? Is the control connected to the internal USB?

As already written, how and where did you connect the fans? Is the control displayed in the icue? Did you select the right fans?

You need to identify your controller type. There are a few controller specific issues in CUE 5.14. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

I have the same case, if you are using iCUE 5.,x remove it and install iCUE 4.33.138. I had all sorts of issues where the iCUE software would not detect all the fans on the Commander Core XT module. I also went through the process of removing all the wiring and redoing the lot, still same issue, installed 4.33.138 and all is working like it should.

Install version 4, and redun the Wizard, it should work after that, might need to try the manual option for fan detection.

How Corsair actually manages to F up there own software so badly that it cant even work with the own hardware is just mind blowing.

• Like 1

Please try setting all ports one by one. You left out port 3 on both sides.

18 hours ago, BWPGamer said:

I have the same case, if you are using iCUE 5.,x remove it and install iCUE 4.33.138. I had all sorts of issues where the iCUE software would not detect all the fans on the Commander Core XT module. I also went through the process of removing all the wiring and redoing the lot, still same issue, installed 4.33.138 and all is working like it should.

Install version 4, and redun the Wizard, it should work after that, might need to try the manual option for fan detection.

How Corsair actually manages to F up there own software so badly that it cant even work with the own hardware is just mind blowing.

Incredibly it worked! Do you know if I can now update icue? or will the problem return?