Corsair Community

Improvement Idea: Hide Batch Execution when using the Assigment Type "Launch App"

Speedytig

Hey y'all!

i have been using iCUE for quite a long time now and always used to it to execute Batch Files as it naturally hid them when they were executed (might have been a bug?). Either way, one of the latter updates fixed/broke this and it might be a cool idea to have this implemented in general.

It was quite handy for batch files that uses the "focused" attribute from windows to change, for example, the volume of this specific application. Something like this doesn't work anymore since the batch file is now executed normally, causing the focus to shift, even shortcuts with the setting "Minimized" prevented the batch from being opened normally.

Either way, thanks for listening to the short suggestion :)

• 2 months later...

I want this same feature back in. I was using the macro keys with "Launch application" to open .bat files to do stuff and before I updated to the current iCue version I think I had 5.6.97. Please put an option to launch it "hidden". If this isn't implemented then I think I need to start looking into some other software / keyboards.