Corsair Community

Is the Corsair H100 RGB 240mm AIO pins compatible with the ASUS TUF GAMING B760-PLUS WIFI motherboard pins????

Trotuman26

I'm new to this and my first time on this type of website.

I'm going to go straight to the question I have.

The connectors/pins of the H100 RGB 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler are compatible with the TUF GAMING B760-PLUS WIFI motherboard because I have been looking at those 2 components and I am completely confused if the pins of the liquid cooling and the motherboard are compatible or will I have to buy a different RGB controller or motherboard to make it work properly I'm looking for pin connection guides between the cooling and the motherboard and I can't find anything that helps me.

I even look at the motherboard manual and can't find any help.

If someone can guide me where each pin of the 2 RGB fans and the cooling pump goes, I am very grateful.

I will try to give more information if anyone asks

the screenshots are to specify the 2 components that I say

Sorry if someone doesn't understand me well or I don't explain myself well 😞

(This text is translated from Spanish to English)

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-08 164924.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-08 164946.png

That specific AIO is designed to be controlled through the motherboard's 5v Digital RGB headers and will have a connector appropriate for such.  This was the design intention.  Where it gets complicated is you have a secondary option to connect the pump and fans to a Corsair RGB controller --- should you choose to do so at a later date.  There is no hardware in the box for this, but it stays as an option for those that add gear later.  The catch is the pump connects like a fan and only works on the Commander XT controller.  The fans can connect to any Corsair RGB controller and mix in with other fans.  So it is possible to do this in stages with all of it on the MB's RGB program, pump only on Asus Armory Crate and fans on a Corsair RGB controller, or all three devices on a Corsair Commander XT.  

• Like 1