Corsair Community

How to control 20 components with iCUE Link.

DarkCrazy

Hello, I have a small problem

I'm building a system with 2x icue link hub + 18x QX120 fan + 1x XD5 elite lcd + 1x XG7 RGB. 

there are a total of 20 components and I used 2x icue link hubs but I want all the fans to be LINK Hydro X so I want them to be synchronized in the same way. I think it's a problem that can be fixed with software. 

1 iCue Link Hub accepts a maximum of 14 components and does not use speed control according to the pump water temperature, even though 6 fans are in the system. 

Why doesn't the fan control option in the 1st picture come out automatically in the 2nd picture, is there a solution for this? If it is built, it will be a really great eco-system. Thank you.

Note: I am going to order 1 fan missing from the pictures to have 18, For testing in installation 

icue link0.png

icue link1.png

icue link2.png

When you create a new fan curve on the second controller, can you select the water temperature sensor of the other controller?

If you can then you're all set.

And you may also look at the hydroX fan curve. it's very possible that it is way too slow if they haven't changed it. seeing fans stopped at 35°, if they are on a radiator, that's no bueno.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LeDoyen said:

When you create a new fan curve on the second controller, can you select the water temperature sensor of the other controller?

If you can then you're all set.

And you may also look at the hydroX fan curve. it's very possible that it is way too slow if they haven't changed it. seeing fans stopped at 35°, if they are on a radiator, that's no bueno.

Yes, you can do this. You can use any sensor that's available in iCUE. The "XD5 Elite LINK HydroX Fan" curve does shut down the fans. Not entirely sure when it turns them on but I, personally, prefer a fan curve that's a little more aggressive but still very quiet most of the time and don't ever shut down the fans.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, LeDoyen said:

İkinci kontrol cihazında yeni bir fan eğrisi oluşturduğunuzda, diğer kontrol cihazının su sıcaklık sensörünü seçebilir misiniz?

Yapabiliyorsanız, o zaman hazırsınız demektir.

Ayrıca hydroX fan eğrisine de bakabilirsiniz. Değiştirmemişlerse çok yavaş olması çok olasıdır. Fanların 35°'de durduğunu görmek, eğer bir radyatör üzerindeyse, bu bir Bueno değil.

5 hours ago, DevBiker said:

Evet, bunu yapabilirsiniz. iCUE'de bulunan herhangi bir sensörü kullanabilirsiniz. "XD5 Elite LINK HydroX Fan" eğrisi fanları kapatıyor. Onları ne zaman açtığından tam olarak emin değilim ama ben şahsen biraz daha agresif ama yine de çoğu zaman çok sessiz olan ve fanları asla kapatmayan bir fan eğrisini tercih ederim.

HI, @LeDoyen, @DevBiker

Thank you for your answers. I don't want to deal with the fan curve.

There will be no need to adjust the fan curve with a software edit. ecosystem but a simple problem. Corsair will handle this..