Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso XT Audio is cutting randomly

My headset Corsair Virtuoso XT  Audio is cutting randomly, all sound is gone like 1-2second, in-game sound, music, discord, etc all gone in that time, sometimes its pop up sometimes normal

What have i done: 
1. Unplug the Dongle, and plug it again
2. Reset headset using mute button

• 5 weeks later...

I am having the same issue I have tried everything, uninstalled all drivers all software, different ports etc. My other headsets are wireless but not corsair brand and have no wireless issues. I notice the dongle disconnects every once in a while aswell ontop of audio breaks Bumping this post hope we find a solution it seems corsair though doesn't care I see posts 2years old same issue no resolution.

1 hour ago, AustinDockery said:

I am having the same issue I have tried everything, uninstalled all drivers all software, different ports etc. My other headsets are wireless but not corsair brand and have no wireless issues. I notice the dongle disconnects every once in a while aswell ontop of audio breaks Bumping this post hope we find a solution it seems corsair though doesn't care I see posts 2years old same issue no resolution.

Seems like maybe a firmware did it. A good many threads are popping up now after that last update that happened. You will get zero Corsair support here. They don't come to these forums and read anything. Only way to get help from them is to submit an RMA or call them. Here it is just people who bought things and are trying or tried to help others.

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2024 at 9:29 PM, KILLER_K said:

Seems like maybe a firmware did it. A good many threads are popping up now after that last update that happened. You will get zero Corsair support here. They don't come to these forums and read anything. Only way to get help from them is to submit an RMA or call them. Here it is just people who bought things and are trying or tried to help others.

Well that's disheartening. I've been scouring the forums for a solution and I haven't found anything concrete yet. I posted a new discussion, fully detailing my experience. I'm trying another fix for "microsoft game mode = disable" and seeing if that does it, but so far none of the "fixes" I've found have worked, including a full driver/icue nuke and reinstall. May have to forego icue entirely in this process and install drivers with windows only, which would SUCK cuz the lights are dependent on it and I have 7 of those fans... T_T