Corsair Community

Issues with ICUE Remapping and Profile Saving in ICUE version 5

Go to solution Solved by AnonymousGuest505,

I currently am using 3 Corsair products: Ironclaw RGB Wireless, Corsair Virtuoso XT, K95 RGB Platinum.
In the past I was using a corsair glaive. I've had my keyboard for about 3-4 years now, had no issues, the headphones I've had for a few months or so but have no issues, and still don't have any issues as of so far, the EQ settings save for them same with lighting. The Ironclaw mouse however I got the other day, and that is when issues seemed to arise. I went to remap the buttons and only some of the remaps saved and work, only 2 of the 5 of them worked. I tried remapping them and they would not save the changes. It would keep the original even when I deleted all the profiles and remaps the first initial remaps remained the same. So I cleared every setting I had and did a fresh install of ICUE and reset up all my device settings. The headphones still saved and are working perfectly fine. Keyboard remaps wont save, nor the mouse remaps. They show up in the hardware assignments and I have only one profile for each. 

Basically everything works, lighting, dpi, calibration, eq an all. But button remapping is not working for mouse or keyboard. ICUE shows the remaps even on reboot but they will not work. 

What I've done: I have updated all the firmware on all of the devices including dongle, I updated ICUE, reinstalled ICUE made sure everything was up to date. I have cleared all of the profiles made a new one and saved/overwrite the profile. Note: I had my mouse plugged in and unplugged both don't work. 

Also I noticed I can't click the profile up and profile down on the Ironclaw and wont let me remap them, I would like to change them to DPI up and down buttons instead so I can use the side buttons for something else. If there is a way to resolve this as well I'd like to know thank you.

Screenshot 2023-04-23 160709.png

Screenshot 2023-04-23 160751.png

Screenshot 2023-04-23 161146.png

Screenshot 2023-04-23 161155.png

Screenshot 2023-04-23 161318.png