Corsair Community

Setting up a Complex Macro Script for iCUE

doraemon_black

Planning to buy the M55 RGB PRO Ambidextrous Multi-Grip Gaming Mouse.
I just want to ask if this mouse can be macro programmable and whether it can execute a script like this without the need for the 'Release Key: 1' command:

Is this script possible on iCUE macro, without the Release Key: 1?

Press CTRL 0ms delay
Press Key: 1 0ms delay
Press Key: 2 32ms delay
Press Key: 3 32ms delay
Release Key: 2 64ms delay
Release Key: 3 64ms delay
Release CTRL 0ms delay

If this possible I will buy right away.

I assume this is what you want? In the 3rd image, I delete the 15th event, which would be me releasing A (key 1). In the 4th picture, you can see the release event deleted. After trying this out, it seems like A  won't work unless I have the release A event as well somewhere in there. Mind you, I only tried this in notepad, and without the release A event, the macro would only write out "bc", and when adding the release A event it would then write out "abc", meaning the keystroke works as expected. Unsure if this would work differently in a game. Maybe you can have another macro bound to another key that has it's trigger set to toggle and repeat the action with minimal delay to keep holding the key 1 down until you toggle it again?

image.png.caa130895a4543f257cf4b7957e48178.png

image.png.9febb8c66b69c511a5459c85efcc32fe.png

image.png.6fbfa5db468e13464f33cb699df0efd5.png

image.png.9fb6db957fa67ee96012a0bc92da67d6.png

• Thanks 1

On 11/6/2023 at 2:47 AM, CYRO said:

I assume this is what you want? In the 3rd image, I delete the 15th event, which would be me releasing A (key 1). In the 4th picture, you can see the release event deleted. After trying this out, it seems like A  won't work unless I have the release A event as well somewhere in there. Mind you, I only tried this in notepad, and without the release A event, the macro would only write out "bc", and when adding the release A event it would then write out "abc", meaning the keystroke works as expected. Unsure if this would work differently in a game. Maybe you can have another macro bound to another key that has it's trigger set to toggle and repeat the action with minimal delay to keep holding the key 1 down until you toggle it again?

image.png.caa130895a4543f257cf4b7957e48178.png

image.png.9febb8c66b69c511a5459c85efcc32fe.png

image.png.6fbfa5db468e13464f33cb699df0efd5.png

image.png.9fb6db957fa67ee96012a0bc92da67d6.png

Thank you, this is the exact answer I need regarding your opinion on A. I need to press A without releasing it because it creates a combo skill in the classic game I am playing right now. So yeah, it's weird, but I really need to delete releasing A to do a perfect combo.

I have experience using other macro software, but it doesn't have a delete release feature unlike Corsair, as I see in your screenshot. Thank you for your answer. I'll choose to buy Corsair products from now on for the best macro gaming experience.

You deserve a Trophy for your perfect answer.