Corsair Community

Corsair Liquid Cooler Pump Head Not Detected in ICUE Software when Windows is Booted on SSD But Is Detected on Windows When Botted from HDD

Hello Everyone,

I'm having issues with my Corsair H100i Cooler not being detected by the ICUE software. I'm able to change the color of my RGB RAM as well as all the cooling fans (including the fans on the H100i) but for some reason the pump head on the CPU doesn't appear on ICUE. I recently changed CPUs and Motherboard and booted from my HDD and opened ICUE to see the pump head as a device to change colors in ICUE. But when I boot Windows on my SSD, its doesn't recognize the pump head as a device in ICUE  

On my SSD, I've tried resetting ICUE, uninstalling and reinstalling ICUE, deleting all the associated files relating to ICUE,  and reinstalled the pump head USB, which is connected directly to a motherboard JUSB, with no luck. In device manager, it says that its listed as a USB Device that is connected but still wont be recognized in ICUE.

Here's my build down below:

Intel Core i9-12900K 3.2 GHz 16-Core Processor

Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

MSI MAG B660 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card

Curious if anyone has any ideas as to why its recognized on ICUE while on my HDD but not my SSD.