Corsair Community

iCUE v5.5.134 Release Notes

Technobeard

Just updated today at 12 p, and it's the same for me, just the setting in the HUB Tab with nothing else! It would be nice if corsair would test there updates beforehand, before before they push it out, but sadly every Corporation does this as a cost saving measure! But luckily I have all my fans in order until my next format! I hope they fix it or do something!!

8 hours ago, JuimpingJack said:

Thanks, bought it over 10 years ago, it is a Caselabs TX10-D with Pedestal.  Hands down the best case maker in the world who is no longer in business.  

Sooo i had news...updates failing....somebody esle have the same issues????

20230817_224234.jpg

1 hour ago, CrystalDragon said:

Just updated today at 12 p, and it's the same for me, just the setting in the HUB Tab with nothing else! It would be nice if corsair would test there updates beforehand, before before they push it out, but sadly every Corporation does this as a cost saving measure! But luckily I have all my fans in order until my next format! I hope they fix it or do something!!

Doesnt need more just 15 minutes!!!...to test...

• 2 weeks later...

This bug appears with iCUE v5.5.134. As you can see in the attached images you can't see the screens when choosing the import/export tab to list them. The actual Nexus unit displays the screens and performs like normal. I just can't see what I'm trying to organize. I know that this bug is software based because I've uninstalled the Icue software and cleared the registry and the problem persist. If anyone has any experience with this issue please chime in. The help would be greatly appreciated.

I hope this issue will be fixed soon with a quick update.

image.thumb.png.c5fbd27f962956b921d6b3384fbf0293.png

image.thumb.png.3e75f091751187f0269225022bae578f.png

Edited by joinscome
  • Like 1

As it is. Unfortunately. This release is a big mess compared to the previous ones. Already described my personal situation in "suggestions" topic. I'm not complaining, tho 5.4/5.3/5.2 were very stable updates. Only if Corsair could at least do some beta testing on their icue before releasing. Because we're not testers, we are users with final product on hands. 

Or just create beta downloads before a final release at least. 

Edited by Trootie
  • Like 3

Why after 4 releases and 5 months does icue crash more than once on a daily basis:

Faulting application name: iCUE.exe, version: 5.5.134.0, time stamp: 0x64ca6a61
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.22621.608, time stamp: 0xf5fc15a3
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x000000000007f61e
Faulting process id: 0x0x2B08
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D9DDDF1F5EFFEE
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Corsair\Corsair iCUE5 Software\iCUE.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Report Id: 0244f29a-156c-4e40-8433-3372c74e955c
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

First time this crashed: April 28th 2023:

Faulting application name: iCUE.exe, version: 4.33.138.0, time stamp: 0x63caad7c

Do I really have to reinstall windows to get this to run properly? I've clean reinstalled icue multiple times!!

Thought I would check in. New iCUE Link user here. 13 QX and the 360mm AIO. I was waiting for a wizard to instruct me on re-ordering my lights, but it never came. It appears after a little research, nobody is able to reorder their fans with this new patch. I do hope Corsair has a fire under them to fix this. First, close to no 90 deg cables available, and now can't reorder my fans. Love Corsair, but not the smoothest product rollout.

Missing my screen setup for the H150i Elite Lcd. The mouse has been kind of spotty, sometimes not showing up here, or just not being detected. A reboot each time has fixed.  Event monitor in windows did not show anything amiss. No errors or failures.image.thumb.png.8041e8ed3bce73580d7b7a9c09bd6626.png

In my case the application never start on system bootup. I tried all the measures found in other topics, none of them work, one corsair service starts, but the software itself does'nt. I have a MSI motherboard and I control the DRAM RGB via Mystic Light but it only appears when the iCue is running so I need to run it manually all the time. It's all set and the icue is correctly set in the startup app list but it never starts with the system initialization :(

Edited by UltraKnight