Corsair Community

K70 Pro Mini Wireless can't wireless at all

So I just got a K70 Pro Mini Wireless, works wonders in wired mode. However I am completely unable to use it in wireless. It shows paired to the Slipstream dongle in iCUE, but when I hit FN+CAPS it disconnects from the wired connection and never connects to Slipstream.

Same issue with Bluetooth, hitting FN+T/Y/G disconnects from wired but doesn't show up on my PC's Bluetooth (same when holding the aforementioned keys).

I read a similar issue on the K100 Air in another thread, and it was about firmware updates. Could it be the same here? My keyboard is updated, but when I try to force a firmware update it just fails.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any solutions here? After disabling all lighting affects, it'll connect, but still disconnects every 3 seconds or so.

Watching ICUE, it'll save lighting effects to the keyboard every time it connects, or at least tries to - sometimes it'll fail if it doesn't complete within the 3 seconds. Could something about this sync process be the issue?

In either case, not being able to wirelessly connect is a dealbreaker as this is it's main purpose for me.