Corsair Community

• Corsair Employee

image.thumb.png.38ca222b9d8d996c563e0b0dfafbbf21.png

Hey everyone,

We've got a new PCIe 4.0 riser cable for those of you would like to vertically mount your GPU and showcase its aesthetics. Here are a few quick highlights:

• Harness the full power of PCIe 4.0 x16 offered by modern GPUs, and achieve maximum FPS
  • With a cable length of 300mm and 90°  PCIe connector that minimizes cable strain, the setup process of vertically mounting your GPU in compatible cases couldn't be easier
  • Equipped with EMI (electromagnetic interference) shielding, you'll be receiving maximum performance and won't have to worry about signal interference

Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ down below:

Q: Which GPUs utilize PCIe 4.0?
A: AMD's RX 5000 Series and newer, as well as NVIDIA's 30 Series and newer, all utilize PCIe 4.0.

Q: Which cases support vertical GPU mounting?
A: A quick list of our cases that support vertical GPU mounting is below. You would need to reference how many slots your GPU utilizes. Example - 4080/4090 FE are both 3-slot cards.

image.thumb.png.999c9124bacded639ae1e27b5771b42a.png

image.thumb.png.9d536d2bde1482f7adab8f2ff4ae3602.png

• 1 month later...

Does it come with the chassis screw in adapters and fixing screw? (as in above photo, don't see any mention of this on the product page)

Also, what is the measurement between between fixing point centers, if being fitted to a non Corsair case?

Just got mine today. No hardware included.  It does fit my Corsair 5000X case mount perfect.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am using this with a RX 7900 XTX and ASUS X670E Hero and it works perfectly.   Running benchmarks before and after installing and zero performance lost.  

• Like 1

• Corsair Employee
On 12/28/2022 at 8:21 AM, Bonzo9 said:

Does it come with the chassis screw in adapters and fixing screw? (as in above photo, don't see any mention of this on the product page)

Also, what is the measurement between between fixing point centers, if being fitted to a non Corsair case?

Our cases come with the necessary screws for this riser cable. I am uncertain whether other brands provide it with their cases.

On 1/11/2023 at 3:15 PM, Rargo said:

I am using this with a RX 7900 XTX and ASUS X670E Hero and it works perfectly.   Running benchmarks before and after installing and zero performance lost.  

Glad to hear! 😁

Appreciate you for coming back and providing this input.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 4:23 PM, Corsair Albert said:

Our cases come with the necessary screws for this riser cable. I am uncertain whether other brands provide it with their cases.

Glad to hear! 😁

Appreciate you for coming back and providing this input.

Hi Albert,

My cable arrived the other day. I have a 5000D case. Which accessories parts should I be leveraging to mount the cable that were included with my case?

• Corsair Employee
On 2/11/2023 at 12:52 PM, DKizz said:

Hi Albert,

My cable arrived the other day. I have a 5000D case. Which accessories parts should I be leveraging to mount the cable that were included with my case?

You would use the motherboard standoffs and MBD screws to mount this cable to your 5000D's power supply shroud.

image.png.c70dd6dacd13cad7c6a696c56d446414.png

This video from The Provoked Prawn provides great guidance.

• Like 1