Corsair Community

iCUE v4.29.203 Release Notes

Corsair Nick

Trying to update through iQue and getting "Update Error" I'm updating from 4.28.177

• Like 2

it's working thx.

An update with no fixes or enhancements in changelog 🤔

Update to 4.29.203 from 4.28.174 and all sata SSD and HDD drives disappear after reboot except nvme drives. I have to do a system restore to get it working again. Windows 11 Pro 22H2, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus Motherboard using AMD-RAID Controller for all sata drives.

Same issue as previous versions, on every boot the sensors page is populated even if I disabled them berfore rebooting.

Baio

After downloading I cant see any of my sensors on dashboard and it wont let me change my ram stick colors and not of my corsair things are showing up accept my h100I elite capellix, and it keeps saying failed to start icue service and when I hit restart on it it sits there and loads for a second and doesnt do anything.

• Like 1

On updating to _4.29.203 this morning. After installation, any selected lighting profile will revert to the default profile once you minimise the app back to the system tray.

If you made the selected profile "Default" then it would stay at that profile. This was the only workaround i could find

Uninstalled and reverted back to _4.24.193 and the selected profile now stays. 

Updated to 4.29.203 now I'm having two issues. 

1. My H150i Elite LCD screen either stays in the start up mode meaning it does not display the temperature screen I've selected or it's on the red triangle screen. I've never had an issue with my screen before in the 3 months or so I've owned it, now I can't get it to respond. 

2. In ICUE my Dashboard tab is empty, nothing shows up under that tab, I can only see the normal Home screen. 

I7-12700k, Z690, 3080ti, 5000x

Screenshot 2022-10-16 095042.jpg

Screenshot 2022-10-16 095141.jpg

Screenshot 2022-10-16 095209.jpg

this version definitely has issues:

- some PC reboots iCUE is in the taskbar but I cannot right click the taskbar icon at all and no profiles load (25% of the time)

- whenever windows 11 boots correctly and windows hello is working, my RAM dashboard readout in iCUE is completely missing 100% of the time

- some PC reboots my scimitar rgb elite mouse is not recognized at all but the rest of the profiles load (15% of the time)

I have a Void RGB headset that is working just fine thank you very much.  I have several profiles created.  This headset is incompatible (support dropped by Corsair) with iCue 4.

So I am running 3.38.88 which is the last version that I am aware of that is compatible with this headset.  My understanding was that no more updates would show up if you had incompatible devices in the iCue software.  Today I get a notice that 4.29.203 is available and am loathe to install it for fear of having to go through the not so easy process of wiping out everything iCue and reinstalling the last working version and then having to install all of my profiles again.

Why am I getting this notification?  Has there been a change to the device exclusion /inclusion for iCue 4?

There is no description as to what is included/excluded in these update notices (only an install button) and no easy way to roll back to a working version when you find out it doesn't support all of your Corsair devices.  One would think this would have been implemented after all of these years of iCue and its predecessor software.

All my Corsair Devices are working so unless this new version includes the Void RGB headset I will stick with 3.38

• Like 1

2 hours ago, --MAILMAN- said:

I have a Void RGB headset that is working just fine thank you very much.  I have several profiles created.  This headset is incompatible (support dropped by Corsair) with iCue 4.

So I am running 3.38.88 which is the last version that I am aware of that is compatible with this headset.  My understanding was that no more updates would show up if you had incompatible devices in the iCue software.  Today I get a notice that 4.29.203 is available and am loathe to install it for fear of having to go through the not so easy process of wiping out everything iCue and reinstalling the last working version and then having to install all of my profiles again.

Why am I getting this notification?  Has there been a change to the device exclusion /inclusion for iCue 4?

There is no description as to what is included/excluded in these update notices (only an install button) and no easy way to roll back to a working version when you find out it doesn't support all of your Corsair devices.  One would think this would have been implemented after all of these years of iCue and its predecessor software.

All my Corsair Devices are working so unless this new version includes the Void RGB headset I will stick with 3.38

Stick with 3.38 the latest version wiped out all my sensors apart from the void headphones . i installed it thinking it would of fixed the issue of the EQ having made it worse. Pisspoor communication from Corsair to be honest.