Corsair Community

HS70 Equalizer doing nothing

owl_hun

About 4 months after i got my HS70 Pro Wireless headset, I had noticed that the bass wasn't as high as before. I looked in ICUE and realized that the software equalizer was having no effect of the audio output. My windows is fully updated and I've tried several time to do a clean install, to no avail. What can be done to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...

I had this issue with my virtuoso I'm on windows 11 and when I went to sound settings clicked on the headphone and enabled enhanced audio. this then let me use the equaliser. I've tried finding this option on windows 10 as my friend has this option. If you find it on there let me know. 

4 hours ago, Corsair Raven said:

Hey there, this may worth a read: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/9542554576781

Hope that helps!

Unfortunately this is not just a Intel issue thanks for the article though. I have AMD Ryzen system and so do many others with this issue. I have the same issue with my Virtuoso headset. Please do some more research into this because it doesn't seem to be related to that Intel SST driver.

On 10/5/2022 at 10:45 AM, Corsair Raven said:

Hey there, this may worth a read: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/9542554576781

Hope that helps!

I'm also having the same issue with my Virtuoso SE...ICue equalizer does nothing and the headset is locked in a flat stereo setting wireless or wired.  Many other people seem to be having issues since the last Windows update, so this isn't the fix.  I do have an Intel processor but a 12th gen...and people with Ryzens are having the same issue.  Can you at least let us know you're aware of the issue and investigating?