Corsair Community

iCUE system tray pop-up makes the area of the screen unresponsive

Not sure if anyone else has this problem.

When iCUE software shows any kind of pop-up from the system tray (e.g., an update notification or the menu when the iCUE icon in the tray is clicked), that area of the screen where the popup appeared becomes unusable, even if the popul is long gone. This then propagates to any other applications as well, not just Windows desktop: I cannot click, right-click or drag anything in that area of the screen. The only thing that helps is completely restarting the iCUE application. 

I have Windows 10, build 19044.

See example in the attachment: I try to right mouse click in the area where the popup was and nothing happens. Here after the pop-up is closed I try left- and right-clicking on this area, then drag some stuff there and try to move it away, but it doesn't react to any mouse activity.

Edited by xonxt
adjusted topic

• Corsair Employee

This is going to be a display driver issue. Try utilizing the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) utility to to remove remove the the video drivers. There are lots of tutorials on Youtube covering thing even from reputable channels such as Jayztwocents. Once you have done that make sure to download and install the latest driver.