Corsair Community

Mixing Fan Size

Making sure this will all work together before I start the build.

7000D case, H150i Elite LCD with 120 fans (top mounted) and SP140 RGB Elite fans (3) in front

I assume all fans will connect to the hub that comes with the H150i.

I read somewhere that you cannot mix fan size using the RGB software.

I'm new to all this lighting business lol

• Corsair Employee

Mixing different fan sizes is not an issue. The issue came when people would attempt to mix different RGB Fans with completely different LED counts on our older controllers that utilize the RGB Fan LED Hub plugged into the Lighting Node Pro and Commander Pro. In your situation you will not have any issue.

anything and everything you might want to know about this case -> 

Also, with the Commander Core, you CAN mix fans on it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is push/pull even worth it with the H150i Pro XT. I'm going to put it in the front but i have six D.F Storm. With that much RPM I almost feel like the air would get trapped in the middle. I dont know another way to word it. I have 3 previous  ultra kaze that ran 100% for the life of quakelive still operates and max. Would put those at the top and the 140s on the side?. I think i might have went crazy with the fan build. I'm using a 8700K from siliconlottery, got lucky on the purchase 5.20GHz All Core SSE Frequency  5.00GHz All Core AVX2 Frequency 1.425 - using an Powercore Red Devil rx480 so m2 drives mount before and on top of it.The gpu will change soon enough the local stores are not listing the gpus in stock. you have to go inside and ask for certain model to get a yes or no of what they have. Made it more difficult to buy then before. Now I'm just rambling on from a simple question. fan ideas or does it sound good? I liked your write up on the case. Wanted all the info i could find before I spent that kinda money on case. Then again I did purchase an 932 HAF day one they shipped it. thank you again