Corsair Community

Random dissconnects at least once an hour

Hi I'm having trouble with my pc. Not sure if it is to do with i cue but here is my problem.

Setup:

• msi b550 mortar wifi
  • msi rtx 3070 3x ventus
  • Ryzen 5 5600x
  • Corsair h150i elite capellix white
  • corsair riser cable
  • corsair ram 2x8gb (16gb) 3600mghz
  • corsair fake ram
  • thermaltake IDK name psu 650 watt bronze
  • not sue what ssd but its a WD black something 1TB
  • I use a 3 monitor setup
  • keyboard is corsair k75 RGB
  • mouse is Razer ballisix x hyperspeed
  • mic is Hyperx quadcast s
  • headset is bose NC 700 (bluetooth) 
  • I also use a xbox controller which is bluetooth.

I am having random disconnects with my mic (hyperx quadcast s), and headphones (bose NC 700). My corsair Sp 120s x10, all turn off when this happenes.

It cannot be related to steam interfering with i cue as other game browsers also have this problem. This also occurs when i am only on discord talking to friends.

I am also running the latest Icue and my products are all running the latest softwear as well.

The only reason that I can think of this occuring is because I could be underpowering my pc. My PC worked fine when I first got it but then I added fans and changed the case and also added the 360 rad (corsair H150i elite capellix White AIO). I also installed the Corsair riser cable. around the same time I also got these headphones so I am unsure if it could be related to them.

If anyone can help that would be great as it is annoying when I am playing with friends or talking to people and the computer just randomly dissconnects headset and mic. 

Thx,

GooseT.

• Corsair Employee
15 hours ago, GooseT said:

Hi I'm having trouble with my pc. Not sure if it is to do with i cue but here is my problem.

Setup:

• msi b550 mortar wifi
  • msi rtx 3070 3x ventus
  • Ryzen 5 5600x
  • Corsair h150i elite capellix white
  • corsair riser cable
  • corsair ram 2x8gb (16gb) 3600mghz
  • corsair fake ram
  • thermaltake IDK name psu 650 watt bronze
  • not sue what ssd but its a WD black something 1TB
  • I use a 3 monitor setup
  • keyboard is corsair k75 RGB
  • mouse is Razer ballisix x hyperspeed
  • mic is Hyperx quadcast s
  • headset is bose NC 700 (bluetooth) 
  • I also use a xbox controller which is bluetooth.

I am having random disconnects with my mic (hyperx quadcast s), and headphones (bose NC 700). My corsair Sp 120s x10, all turn off when this happenes.

It cannot be related to steam interfering with i cue as other game browsers also have this problem. This also occurs when i am only on discord talking to friends.

I am also running the latest Icue and my products are all running the latest softwear as well.

The only reason that I can think of this occuring is because I could be underpowering my pc. My PC worked fine when I first got it but then I added fans and changed the case and also added the 360 rad (corsair H150i elite capellix White AIO). I also installed the Corsair riser cable. around the same time I also got these headphones so I am unsure if it could be related to them.

If anyone can help that would be great as it is annoying when I am playing with friends or talking to people and the computer just randomly dissconnects headset and mic. 

Thx,

GooseT.

You are most likely experiencing a common issue with the AMD 500-series chipset and will need to ensure that your BIOS and chipset drivers are fully updated. You can find additional information regarding your issue at the link below.

• 2 months later...

I have found the problem with my PC. This has nothing to do with corsair components and is actually from a driver error with my mic (hyperx quadcast). maybe corsair could come out with a stand-alone mic that i could buy, anyways thanks for the help.

• Corsair Employee
10 hours ago, GooseT said:

I have found the problem with my PC. This has nothing to do with corsair components and is actually from a driver error with my mic (hyperx quadcast). maybe corsair could come out with a stand-alone mic that i could buy, anyways thanks for the help.

Do you mean like our Elgato Wave:1 or Wave:3?

https://www.elgato.com/en/wave-1

https://www.elgato.com/en/wave-3

• 1 month later...