Corsair Community

Virtuoso RGB not working on Wired Mode

No audio plays on wired mode but when I switch it to wireless everything is fine. Didn't have to pair it or anything. When I go to pair it it keeps asking me to switch the headset to USB mode but it's already switched. Would like to get a hold of the better sound quality but if not then I'll continue to use wireless.image.thumb.png.a0b9fcd2d7c60895f66472122d36e895.png

21 hours ago, CultivatedRice said:

No audio plays on wired mode but when I switch it to wireless everything is fine. Didn't have to pair it or anything. When I go to pair it it keeps asking me to switch the headset to USB mode but it's already switched. Would like to get a hold of the better sound quality but if not then I'll continue to use wireless.image.thumb.png.a0b9fcd2d7c60895f66472122d36e895.png

Ok so I managed to fix this by going into the Device Manager (Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers > Device Manager)

and uninstalled all the Corsair headset stuff under "Audio inputs and outputs" and "Sound, video and game controllers". Then I went back to the Control Panel to - Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers, select Devices and Printers, right click on the Corsair headset and select "Remove device". 

Take out the dongle. Reboot PC, put dongle back in and then with the headset still off, connect it via cable again.

56 minutes ago, PSILLYPSEUDONYM said:

Ok so I managed to fix this by going into the Device Manager (Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers > Device Manager)

and uninstalled all the Corsair headset stuff under "Audio inputs and outputs" and "Sound, video and game controllers". Then I went back to the Control Panel to - Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers, select Devices and Printers, right click on the Corsair headset and select "Remove device". 

Take out the dongle. Reboot PC, put dongle back in and then with the headset still off, connect it via cable again.

Doesn't seem to be working for me, oh well. Thank you for the helpful comments.

• 2 years later...