Corsair Community

XD5 Pump plugged into Commander Core XT but isn't showing up on iCue

M4ngo

Hey all! I have another question. As of right now i'm finally finalizing my pc build, everything should be where it is.. one issue however. As of right now, I have the pump's PWN plugged into a Commander Core XT that I bought at Best Buy but when I go into iCue I'm not able to read it's speed or be able to customize it. It's plugged into port 6 of the fans header yet nothing is showing. Hope I can find an answer soon. Thank you so much!

On 10/31/2021 at 7:29 AM, M4ngo said:

Hey all! I have another question. As of right now i'm finally finalizing my pc build, everything should be where it is.. one issue however. As of right now, I have the pump's PWN plugged into a Commander Core XT that I bought at Best Buy but when I go into iCue I'm not able to read it's speed or be able to customize it. It's plugged into port 6 of the fans header yet nothing is showing. Hope I can find an answer soon. Thank you so much!

Have you set up the XD5 under the "3-Pin Lighting Effects" tab? My understanding is that the "Lighting/RGB" portion of it needs to be set up first in order for the Commander Core XT to "know" that there is a Hydro X device connected to the unit. 

See Corsair's suggestion on doing so in Reply #6 here: