Corsair Community

iCUE keyboard macros reset after restart.

TY_Gemini

I have 2 macros that type repeated text automatically. Recently the phrases changed so naturally, I edited them. It never saves and I'm stuck editing them every time I have to restart. Anyone else have this issue?

Noticed I appear to have a similar issue running on Icue 4.15.153 but for my Scimitar Pro RGB mouse. This week I was working from home and noticed my mouse forward and back buttons weren't working and were changing DPI settings, went into ICue and sure enough, the assignments were all missing. Reset them and it was fine for a few days, I generally put my machine to sleep. At some point either I closed Icue or it crashed, when it reopened the assignments were gone. I tested adding a few and then just exiting the application but they don't appear to save and reload on next boot. Finally I tried to set assignments and export the profile, thinking after I open Icue I can reimport them until a fix is found, but that doesn't work either. 

Okay, its only been around ten minutes, but I caved and backed up the 2-3 profiles I needed, uninstalled the software with delete all profiles seletected, waited and installed the latest Icue v4 MSI installer.

When the software loaded, all my profiles were still there which was odd, but somehow all my keybinds that were missing from the mouse reappeared also, the software complained of a hardware profile confict so it resolved that and after closing and reopening Icue manually, it seems to still remember the bindings. Hopefully it stays that way, but if you haven't done a complete removal and reinstall, maybe give that a go also.