Corsair Community

What kind of designs/colors would you like to see in our mousepads?

Corsair Angie

• 2 weeks later...

Love the new triangle design Corsair has adopted. Perhaps a few of those in the corners where the mouse and keyboard would not hide, along with a subtle logo, like in the picture of the K100 on the wrist rest somewhere down the side like the bottom left or right of the mousepad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
On 10/19/2021 at 10:41 AM, Dicehunter said:

A bit far out there but I'd love to see a tempered glass mouse pad for ultra smooth gliding.

Tempered glass sounds interesting! My only issue with it is it that it can get scratchy right? I can somewhat see the smooth gliding. 

• 1 month later...

those pads work on PC but.. someone hide that rectangular box 😛

To get back to the topic, in terms of crazy looks i'd totally get a swirl colored hard plastic mat, like.. the mold inject point would be in the center, with mixed color plastic pellets in the press lol

That would look just about how my brain feels.

Of course it'd have to have USB passthrough, maybe Qi charging, and NO need for iCUE (which implies probably no RGB).

And for the love of god, no massive USB passthrough brick like on the MM800, right where the mouse wire will bump constantly, making it.. unuseable with wired mice. And proper strain relief on the cable too 🙂 

• 4 months later...
On 9/24/2021 at 3:35 PM, Corsair Angie said:

2031042619_Xbox_Environmental_02MousePadBanner.thumb.jpg.03b041992909e415e7263e0e0a56415d.jpg

If you can design a mousepad design/color scheme - what would it look like? Thoughts and comments? Down below!

All mouse pads need to be a solid black color. Lots of mouse sensors dont track well on patterns or bright colors. I would love for a good glass pad. I have two Icemats that still track well.

Edited by c0rrupt