Corsair Community

slipstream multipoint just wont work

Ive k57 keyboard and a Darkcore pro se mouse, both wireles, both said to support multipoint in the latest version of Icue. Both these devices and dongles are running latest firmwares. so as far as i can see ive everything needed to make this work but For the life of me i can not get this to work, icue shows multipoint disabled, when i follow the guide into setting multipoint up it seems to setup the K57 but refused to see the darkcore se.

I have a few questions with regards to this,

1 which dongle should be used for multipoint, the k57s or the darkcores

2 do the dongles of these devices support multipoint as it would appear they dont.

I have factory reset, an repaired both, i have tried almost every usb port on my z590 board. which brings me to question 3,

3 are there any issues with the z590 chipset an its usb 3.x ports with icue as ive noticed some of my corsair devices will not work unless plugged into standard usb 2 ports on this board.

Its not a big issue for me as i can use both devices on there own dongles but given it is stated multipoint should work , an it meant to be supported by both devices i would like it to work. im fussy that way lol

any advice would be greatfully received.

multipoint.thumb.jpg.8b1655527439bb2001611395780a4c4d.jpg

• Corsair Employee

Hi wasted,

What version of iCUE are you running? Have you tried forcing firmware updates to see if they'll allow Multipoint to be enabled?

Just going to leave this video here, in case you followed the written guide rather than video.

[ame]

[/ame]

hi,

running icue ver 4.12.214, an yes ive tried forcing updates, about 3 times on each device. k57 dongle firmware is 5.0.84, k57 is 5.0.188, darkcore pro se is v3.36, thx for the video i will have a look an see if it helps. :)

Edited by wasted

yes, both dongles are plugged into rear usb 2.0 ports, both devices are in usb mode an connected via usb cables to the rear of the pc also in usb2.0 ports, as i said , my Aorus Elite AX Pro board has only 4 usb 2.0 ports, the rest are as follows and i have had alot of issues getting the corsair devices to work at all in these ports.

2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel

5 x USB 3.2 Gen1 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)

• Corsair Employee
hi, p/n is CH-9315111

That mouse is the original Dark Core RGB SE mouse and is not one of our Slipstream devices. If you wish for multipoint to work you would need to have the Dark Core RGB Pro (SE) mouse which is the newer version that utilizes our Slipstream wireless technology.

That mouse is the original Dark Core RGB SE mouse and is not one of our Slipstream devices. If you wish for multipoint to work you would need to have the Dark Core RGB Pro (SE) mouse which is the newer version that utilizes our Slipstream wireless technology.

picked up a Darkcore RGB pro, an am using slipstream, works wonderfully, Thanks again for your input an time, cant believe i didnt catch my mistake lol.

:D:

• Corsair Employee
picked up a Darkcore RGB pro, an am using slipstream, works wonderfully, Thanks again for your input an time, cant believe i didnt catch my mistake lol.

:D:

Glad to hear you were able to get it working with the new mouse and are enjoying the feature.

• 1 year later...