Corsair Community

How to have 3 front panel QL fans only infinity loop

mlooch97

Hey everyone,

First off, I am new to this form as well as iCue software, so bare with me.

I just bought a set of QL fans: 3 in my front panel, 2 top exhaust and 1 rear exhaust. One my my favorite effects is the infinity loop, but I find it to look much better with it just having the effect only the front. However when I do this, the rest of the fans do not have any lights coming out of them. So my question is, is there a way to add another effect to these lights (static light even) while only having the front 3 fans infinity loop?

Thanks in advance!

Use CTRL + Left Click drag to select or deselect individual or groups of LEDs from a larger group. In this way you can remove the current effect from one fan/pump, then add another effect. In CUE the effects are applied to all when created, so you will then need to deselect the parts you don't want to have the new effect. It's top down hierarchy so the higher effect on the list is dominant. You also can normal left click anywhere in the UI field to deselect ALL current LEDs for the selected lighting effect.

So when you add the infinity effect, it will be automatically applied to all of them. Either CTRL + left click drag box to remove the fans from that or left click somewhere in the field to deselect all, then add the front 3 fans back in. You can run any effect on any fan from 1-6 including by itself. You can add some unusual effects by adding multiple versions of the same effect for each fan. For infinity, it creates a counter-rotational inner/out loop when applied to each fan individually.

Use CTRL + Left Click drag to select or deselect individual or groups of LEDs from a larger group. In this way you can remove the current effect from one fan/pump, then add another effect. In CUE the effects are applied to all when created, so you will then need to deselect the parts you don't want to have the new effect. It's top down hierarchy so the higher effect on the list is dominant. You also can normal left click anywhere in the UI field to deselect ALL current LEDs for the selected lighting effect.

So when you add the infinity effect, it will be automatically applied to all of them. Either CTRL + left click drag box to remove the fans from that or left click somewhere in the field to deselect all, then add the front 3 fans back in. You can run any effect on any fan from 1-6 including by itself. You can add some unusual effects by adding multiple versions of the same effect for each fan. For infinity, it creates a counter-rotational inner/out loop when applied to each fan individually.

Thank you sooo much! I will look into this and get back to you if I have any issues.