Corsair Community

Corsair Lighting Node Pro not being detected by iCue, and not visible in DEVIEWER.

Frizey

Hey, so I've been having this issue for almost a year now with my corsair products, wondering if anyone here can help me. To be noted these products have worked before with the same hardware/parts.

Currently my Vengeance Pro ram-sticks are showing in iCue and running perfectly fine, as well as my mouse and mousepad. Although my Lighting Node Pro that consists of x4 LL140 fans are not appearing in iCue nor in DEViewer, my Corsair H100 AIO cooler isn't appearing in iCue or DEViewer either.

I've tried turning off fast boot, in windows and bios, plugging the node pro in different USB 2.0 headers on the motherboard and tried plugging into an NZXT USB hub, i've also gotten a new Node Pro which didn't solve the issue.

I've also tried testing the USB that plugs into the node pro and the cord works perfectly fine. The fans spin but are stuck on rainbow and i have no control over them. I've already did a fresh install of windows and the iCue software, i made sure that no external apps are interfering with iCue such as MSI MysticLight.

Despite all the other fans and products being stuck on rainbow and no control for some reason instead of rainbow my AIO is stuck on white.

Please help me :biggrin:

If the ram sticks are registering in the iCUE software that's a good sign, however, if the RGB control is not working through the software it could mean a conflict in RGB software. The same thing happened to me on my vengeance pros as well as my virtuosos, they were a static colour no matter what feature I selected (rainbow, spiral etc..). What I found out was that I had MSI Mystic light on and it synced with my RAM and headset. I've been able to control the RGB lighting through my dragon center ever since.

Hope this can help you, I don't know about the AIO though.

Make sure you are plugging the USB cable from both devices directly into internal USB 2.0 headers directly on your motherboard and that you aren't utilizing any sort of hub or passthrough and then see if they show up in iCUE.

Hello, the USB 2.0 is plugged directly into my B450 TAMAHAWK MAX motherboard header, i do have a NZXT usb hub but the usb is not plugged in there.