Corsair Community

Lian Li Strimer Plus & individually sleeved cables

wiliestseven51

Hi all,

So I have the Lian Li Stimer Plus 24 and 8 pin set. I don't want to use the provided extension cables as A I don't have space and B the white takes away from my build and I'd just like to attach the rgb element to my sleeved cables.

I have a Corsair premium cable kit, but the problem is these cables are too thick to fit in the Lian Li cable comb (16 awg vs 18awg according to the specsheets). Are there any individually sleeved cables that are thin enough to fit in the comb? The provided Lian Li ones are 18awg and 2mm (ish) diameter while my corsair ones are 3mm in diameter . I'm looking at the Cable Mod C series but I cant find the cable thickness anywhere.

FYI I have a Corsair rm650x and I wish to use two 1:1 pcie cables for my gpu, rather than the dual connector one.

• Corsair Employee
Hi all,

So I have the Lian Li Stimer Plus 24 and 8 pin set. I don't want to use the provided extension cables as A I don't have space and B the white takes away from my build and I'd just like to attach the rgb element to my sleeved cables.

I have a Corsair premium cable kit, but the problem is these cables are too thick to fit in the Lian Li cable comb (16 awg vs 18awg according to the specsheets). Are there any individually sleeved cables that are thin enough to fit in the comb? The provided Lian Li ones are 18awg and 2mm (ish) diameter while my corsair ones are 3mm in diameter . I'm looking at the Cable Mod C series but I cant find the cable thickness anywhere.

FYI I have a Corsair rm650x and I wish to use two 1:1 pcie cables for my gpu, rather than the dual connector one.

16g is used for a reason. 18g is garbage.