Corsair Community

Virtuoso lack of sidetone (Weak)

Just purchased my first "High end" headset only to find out that the sidetone is virtually non-existent. I would really enjoy a fix to this because returning this headset will be a hassle. Any word from the corsair team on this issue before I replace it with something that can utilize sidetone? @Corsair

Joining this thread late to say that tragically, my sidetone only recently started to stop working. I bought the Virtuoso SE a couple of years ago, and the sidetone worked completely fine. I could hear myself well. About two days ago, seemingly with a new iCue update, the sidetone is so extremely weak when the headset is in wireless mode, but completely fine in wired. So confused, especially since this headset seemed to work perfectly fine for several years until now. Maybe @Corsair Albert will come back? Who knows. Maybe he will just tell us to request a support ticket.

• 2 weeks later...

Corsair said. Thank you and please come again.

I am not sure who is doing the software side of things. But they need some help because some of the decisions are a bit odd that is made. Or it could just be me. It is what it is.

• 1 month later...

I've had my Corsair Virtuoso for a month now and I didn't have that problem until today because I had a problem with my iCUE software so I had to reinstall it. at first, I didn't have sidetone at all but then I somehow managed to turn it on, but it was so weak that I almost couldn't hear myself. But now I found a solution for it. I just unplugged the virtuoso wireless receiver and replugged it again and the sidetone was loud again instantly.

I hope I could help you guys.