Corsair Community

iCUE (MacOS) Now Available as Open Beta!

Corsair James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The FAQ item that states how to enable keyboard repetition isn't quite complete: you need to type the following into Terminal to enable it:

defaults write -g ApplePressAndHoldEnabled -bool true <return>

and to disable it,

defaults write -g ApplePressAndHoldEnabled -bool false <return>

--Adam

Adam, I get this after that command in latest Catalina: zsh: parse error near `\n'

Jigs Gaton try typing in bash before inputing the command. Just incase you don't know <enter> isn't part of the command. You just hit it after pasting in

defaults write -g ApplePressAndHoldEnabled -bool true

I think if you want to see the current status of the preference, use this.

defaults read -g ApplePressAndHoldEnabled

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
I'm Running a MacMini M1 with Big Sur version 11.2 too, but with iCue version 3.37.140 it's not detecting my Scimitar RGB mouse. Has somebody a proposal, what I can do ?

If you never updated the firmware for the mouse to the latest 3.xx build it will not be recognized in iCUE for MacOS. You will need to install iCUE on a Windows based PC and then update the firmware to the latest version.

• 2 weeks later...
If you never updated the firmware for the mouse to the latest 3.xx build it will not be recognized in iCUE for MacOS. You will need to install iCUE on a Windows based PC and then update the firmware to the latest version.

Is there a page showing the lastest firmware version of the each items?

ex: headset, mouse, keyboard.

Installed ICUE (iCUE-3.37.140-release), added it in System Preferences/Security & Privacy, wireless audio seem to be working after restart. But noticing a warning on the ICUE bottom: "Warning, please allow CORSAIR system extension.." and Eq presets don't work.

Mac Mini M1, Big Sur 11.2.1

Edited by akgames

Installed ICUE (iCUE-3.37.140-release), added it in System Preferences/Security & Privacy, wireless audio seem to be working after restart. But noticing a warning on the ICUE bottom: "Warning, please allow CORSAIR system extension.." and Eq presets don't work.

Mac Mini M1, Big Sur 11.2.1

YES, same here. it's the audio issue they are having with Big Sur.

According to Corsair support:

There's the issue unfortunately, M1. The architecture (ARM) is different so unfortunately iCUE may not function properly on it. The iCUE team is looking into solutions but at this time the audio driver is not fully compatible with M1, sorry.

Not like they had more than a year to figure it out. ;/

• Corsair Employee
update pushed out , new version is now 3.38.61, Audio on the M1 still not working.

The M1 Audio is fixed in the latest iCUE 4 software for MacOS which you can find by going to the Corsair website, mouse over SOFTWARE, click on Downloads, and then change the filter to CORSAIR iCUE. Or you can click on the link below.

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUE-4.9.338-release.dmg?_ga=2.18894001.846813667.1615786715-1646046781.1610490498

The M1 Audio is fixed in the latest iCUE 4 software for MacOS which you can find by going to the Corsair website, mouse over SOFTWARE, click on Downloads, and then change the filter to CORSAIR iCUE. Or you can click on the link below.

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUE-4.9.338-release.dmg?_ga=2.18894001.846813667.1615786715-1646046781.1610490498

Well i stand corrected. Install the version 4 and it worked great! the interface is so much more vibrant too. Thanks Great job guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Got 4.9.350 update. Equalizer finally works on M1!

Needs 'Hide from dock' option, needs dark mode taskbar icon (greyscale/white).

Bug: when using Wacom (One, latest driver) can't click Equalizer presets.

Bug: Forum link leads to Keyboards & Mice sub forum (probably should be root?)

EDIT: Crashes on wakeup. (virtuoso headset was off)

Edited by akgames

• 1 month later...

"Mac version is now available and on our downloads page."

got a link? Well every time I go there I can only see v3.8. I know 4.* is real I had it.. reinstalled and forgot to save it. Even talked to someone in support about it.

So maybe show the LINK to v4 for us that have MAC? See v3 caused my NEW headphones to stop working as in no sound. Yet v4 worked fine.. just you could not SEE them in ICUE .. a known problem support said.. ANYONE?

• 1 month later...
Zeblade said:
"Mac version is now available and on our downloads page."

got a link? Well every time I go there I can only see v3.8. I know 4.* is real I had it.. reinstalled and forgot to save it. Even talked to someone in support about it.

So maybe show the LINK to v4 for us that have MAC? See v3 caused my NEW headphones to stop working as in no sound. Yet v4 worked fine.. just you could not SEE them in ICUE .. a known problem support said.. ANYONE?

Link is here: https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUE-4.9.338-release.dmg