Corsair Community

iCUE (MacOS) Now Available as Open Beta!

Corsair James

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Maybe i'm missing something here, but when i go to take a screenshot (command /shift/4) on my corsair k57 keyboard it does not work, do i need to do something on the keyboard itself?  It works with any other keyboard? 

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/25/2021 at 6:45 PM, aurimas said:

I am curious if this is normal? It shows my keyboard profiles but nothing more else. Latest version

image.thumb.png.2ca151d0452a9f7e9d67a487ee853e1d.png

I'm also having this problem on the latest (4.19.191) release. Going to try downgrading to an older version to see if that helps.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, and_roux said:

I'm also having this problem on the latest (4.19.191) release. Going to try downgrading to an older version to see if that helps.

@aurimas - Heyyy I figured it out. It looks like with the latest macOS the code iCUE is using no longer traverses through the full list of USB devices on macOS and only traverses through the top level of the tree - so a device has to be directly connected to your mac or in the top level of a USB hub to be detected.

For instance, things that have worked:

- USB-C to A adapter plugged into side of computer -> headset wireless dongle

- USB-C digital multiport adapter plugged into side of computer -> headset wireless dongle

- Thunderbolt 3/4 dock plugged into side of computer -> headset wireless dongle

Example setup that won't work:

- thunderbolt dock plugged into side of computer -> Monitor USB hub plugged in -> headset wireless dongle plugged in to monitor

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm macOS Monterey 12.2, MacBook Pro Apple M1 Max, and iCUE version 4.19.191 using the K95 RGB keyboard.

iCUE will use 20-30% CPU when I enable Rainbow Wave, Visor, or any animated scene, while in static settings like One Blue, Static Red, etc., the CPU is at 5-7%.

The CPU usage seems high for animated scenes compared to static.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

macOS Monterey 12.3 and iCue 4.20.169 is currently using 426Mb on a fresh launch (after the app locked up twice so far this morning) hosting a Dark Core Pro mouse and K70 keyboard.  Seems a little excessive, no?

• 2 months later...

Issues with the latest version 4.23.137, i updated to this version and now nothing seems to work correctly, the update fails at the end of the installation, the keyboard no longer works unless i'm using the wireless dongle, i had everything working great with the lsat version, now it's all screwed up, i tried to downgrade but apparently, it's now doing the same thing with the last version?  I have given it permission and still not working correctly.  Running a M1 MacMini with MacOS Monterey 12.3.1 ? Anyone else?

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 9.02.26 PM.png

• Like 1

Install issue is happening to EVERYONE else running Monterey 12.3+.  Dev builds for 12.3 started coming out in January, so Corsair has had 4 months to notice the install error (apparently related to the removal of Python) and has done apparently nothing.  My keyboard (K70) only works wired, so I don't have that particular issue.  App still chews up RAM, goes "Not Responding" multiple times a day, and sometimes my keyboard doesn't work pre-login (so I can't log in), so I have to unclamshell my MBA and type in the password there.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually i think i ended up doing something to the charging port when i installed the new update, i guess i damaged it somehow.  plugging it in and out when it wouldn't work., with the new update. Anyway time for a new keyboard.

• Corsair Employee
On 5/10/2022 at 6:55 PM, BlackScorpion said:

Issues with the latest version 4.23.137, i updated to this version and now nothing seems to work correctly, the update fails at the end of the installation, the keyboard no longer works unless i'm using the wireless dongle, i had everything working great with the lsat version, now it's all screwed up, i tried to downgrade but apparently, it's now doing the same thing with the last version?  I have given it permission and still not working correctly.  Running a M1 MacMini with MacOS Monterey 12.3.1 ? Anyone else?

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 9.02.26 PM.png

On 5/11/2022 at 12:46 PM, LlamaLarry said:

Install issue is happening to EVERYONE else running Monterey 12.3+.  Dev builds for 12.3 started coming out in January, so Corsair has had 4 months to notice the install error (apparently related to the removal of Python) and has done apparently nothing.  My keyboard (K70) only works wired, so I don't have that particular issue.  App still chews up RAM, goes "Not Responding" multiple times a day, and sometimes my keyboard doesn't work pre-login (so I can't log in), so I have to unclamshell my MBA and type in the password there.

The latest iCUE 4.24.xx that released earlier this week resolves the installations issues with MacOS Monterey.  You can get the latest version by going to the download page on the Corsair website or by using the link below.

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUE-4.24.193-release.dmg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just updated to version  5.14.93, the headphones are not working and i have a message shown below, How do i do this since iCue wont allow me to do it? 

image.png.3498c0439f1073181bf8d819ace4cc47.png