Corsair Community

H150I still being made?

nrmartini

Does anyone have any info on the H150I ? I haven't seen it for sale in over a month besides one on Newegg for ~$650. Are these even being made anymore? Any info would help. I need this part for my new build coming up.

Thanks,

Nick

• Corsair Employee
Sorry guys if you are having problems finding this cooler in stock. We're speeding up the process to produce more units, but the demand for this cooler right now is pretty high so we're trying to catch up. That should change soon though, as we're starting to ship containers to our channels again.

Thanks! This is good news to hear.

I too have been wanting to pull the trigger on this purchase for the last 4 weeks and can corroborate that it seems to be sold out everywhere among the prominent suppliers in the USA.

I've got auto-notify on at Newegg, Amazon, and Corsair so that I can jump on it once it is back in stock.

Sorry guys if you are having problems finding this cooler in stock. We're speeding up the process to produce more units, but the demand for this cooler right now is pretty high so we're trying to catch up. That should change soon though, as we're starting to ship containers to our channels again.

Thanks so much for the update! I have been waiting a month to assemble my new PC so this is great news!

Archived