Corsair Community

Where to buy another keys set for K70 LUX RGB?

BProject

Today, after having an argument in my mind about should or should not to buy the K70 LUX RGB, I ended up bringing the keyboard to the cashier...

I'm happy though, I had always wanted a K70 since it's released. However, the thing that keep my fighting back and forth is, surprisingly, the new key fonts of the keyboard.

After I got home, I looked for the old keys set and, yay, I found it, but it's not available in Australia (where I'm living). That struck me so hard I went straight up to the forum and registered without updating the profile and ended up here asking everyone: Where could I buy the classic K70 full 104-keys set?

http://www.corsair.com/en-ww/corsair-gaming-classic-k70-full-104-keys-set

Hope some Aussies could help me...

I know it's stupid but..yeah...I guess I'm stupid...

Just want to tell everyone how I finally bought K70 so sorry if it's too long.

P/s: sorry for my English, I'm just an international student and need to practice my English.

P/ss: I already tried switching the country, but they don't ship to Australia :[pouts:

Good luck, I live in the US and can't find them anywhere. Please post back if you locate them.

**Edit**

Looks like I had my browser set for "Global English" after changing it to US english I now have access to the Corsair store and can order them directly from Corsair.

Good luck, I live in the US and can't find them anywhere. Please post back if you locate them.

**Edit**

Looks like I had my browser set for "Global English" after changing it to US english I now have access to the Corsair store and can order them directly from Corsair.

Yeah I switch it to every country, US, UK, EU,... but they don't have Australia and don't ship to Australia.

Anyways, happy for you, I like they old fonts more than the new ones :[pouts:

Have you tried contacting your local Corsair resellers? They may be able to order the part in for you.

I had, so far most of the resellers near my place don't have that kind of service or just simply they don't want to. I will try to ask some resellers further than those near my place, need time to do that though. Thanks for your advice, but in case they won't order the part in for me, are there any others way?

I had, so far most of the resellers near my place don't have that kind of service or just simply they don't want to. I will try to ask some resellers further than those near my place, need time to do that though. Thanks for your advice, but in case they won't order the part in for me, are there any others way?

you might try asking someone else to bring it over when they visit from the states, but due to AU's wonderfully high VAT rate almost all companies will not ship there and only go through a reseller so they don't have to deal with the BS paperwork and tax system.

Archived