Corsair Community

Gigabyte 8KNXP 875 Board Owners, READ THIS!!!

Yellowbeard

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RAM GUY [/i] [B]You might try F6K bios that's floating arround here. Also I would try setting the timings to By SPD or Cass 2.5-3-2-6 and set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts. Ram Guy [/B][/QUOTE] I'm not even sure if this is a RAM issue or not. I'm starting to suspect not, but I'll try what you say. thanx.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RAM GUY [/i] [B]Here is the bios but it's for the Non Ultra version and there is no guarantee. I would suggest that you ask Gigabyte Tech support for the bios if there are questions about the model of MB you have. Ram Guy [/B][/QUOTE] Problem solved: [url]http://www.abxzone.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54169&perpage=&pagenumber=1[/url] Solution: I had other HDDs connected to the same power line from my PSU that fed to my 5900U! If I put only case fans on the 5900U line, stability returned. I'm using 45.33 drivers now.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by specmike [/i] [B]LOL....I understand. That was my thoughts on a surgeon removing a cervical disk from my neck last Friday. There are some other LONG threads that I have glanced at about your MOBO but hopefully this one will solve your issue. Mike. [/B][/QUOTE] how did the surgery go bro?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by taylor775 [/i] [B]how did the surgery go bro? [/B][/QUOTE] Doc says it went great. He told me that my bones are VERY strong and therefore he did not even put me in a brace. The pain is receeding with some good days and bad days. Thanx for asking. Ask me again in 6 mos to a year and I'll have a better answer. Mike.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by specmike [/i] [B]Doc says it went great. He told me that my bones are VERY strong and therefore he did not even put me in a brace. The pain is receeding with some good days and bad days. Thanx for asking. Ask me again in 6 mos to a year and I'll have a better answer. Mike. [/B][/QUOTE] Cool, it good to hear you are getting better...im starting to get flasbacks on mine!!!!!!!!!!ewwwww..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by taylor775 [/i] [B]Cool, it good to hear you are getting better...im starting to get flasbacks on mine!!!!!!!!!!ewwwww.. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, thanx again for checking on me, it means something from a fellow LEO and a person who had the same surgery. My flashbacks have lessened since I got all the morphine and Percocet out of my system. I'll be back in the gym, on my bike, and on the street soon. Mike.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by specmike [/i] [B]Yeah, thanx again for checking on me, it means something from a fellow LEO and a person who had the same surgery. My flashbacks have lessened since I got all the morphine and Percocet out of my system. I'll be back in the gym, on my bike, and on the street soon. Mike. [/B][/QUOTE] good man, be careful out in the streets. I have to really watch what I do because of my neck. If someone tries to go for my neck in anyway, its automatic use of deadly force!!!

Archived