Corsair Community

Cherry MX blue

freelo

I am deciding on wether to go with the strafe rgb w/ blues or the k70 LUX rgb w/ blues and want to know if their are any problems with the strafe's blue switches as I have heard about. I prefer the strafe but but if it has any problems with its switches I will go with the k70 lux rgb, as I have heard that they have fixed all the switch problems in the lux.

I am deciding on wether to go with the strafe rgb w/ blues or the k70 LUX rgb w/ blues and want to know if their are any problems with the strafe's blue switches as I have heard about. I prefer the strafe but but if it has any problems with its switches I will go with the k70 lux rgb, as I have heard that they have fixed all the switch problems in the lux.

I ordered the LUX RGB cherry mx blue since corsair henry said that all the issues with cherry blue rgb switches have been resolved with the new LUX series, and I personally think that the K70 looks and feels better than the strafe.

I think you got it a little wrong. They did not say that the blue switches are fixed only in the K70 LUX RGB, instead they said they worked with Cherry to fix the QC issues with the blue switches. That means that any keyboard using rgb blue switches from now on should not have issues (be it either a K70 LUX, a Strafe RGB or any other keyboard).

Really? Thanks so much I just ordered the strafe rgb with blue switches and this is really assuring as I was crossing my fingers that mine wouldn't have these problems, but looks like I won't have to worry. Wouldn't make sense to wait for a new product just to have the switches fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
I think you got it a little wrong. They did not say that the blue switches are fixed only in the K70 LUX RGB, instead they said they worked with Cherry to fix the QC issues with the blue switches. That means that any keyboard using rgb blue switches from now on should not have issues (be it either a K70 LUX, a Strafe RGB or any other keyboard).

Thanks for clarifying it!

Archived