Corsair Community

Corsair K70 factory reset?

Kaarna

My keyboard has suddenly got a problem. Its key "8" in the upper row won't write the number so i have to use the numpad in the right to write it. However the same key still works with the alt and shift combinations ([. I tried plugging my keyboard to another computer without any corsair programs and it worked there so i wondered if the reset could fix my problem maybe? I have tried to press the reset button every possible way (tapping, holding for 10secs..) but it doesn't seem to do anything. Sorry if the text is messy. I hope that somebody could help me with my problem :sigh!:

Yes i have the rgb model and i tried to reset to default but it didn't work. Something is wrong with just the number "8" because i even tried remapping some other random key to function as that (8) key and it didnt write anything. Some software issue maybe?

Make a new profile does the key work? Also since it work in another computer it seems to be a software issue with that computer. Do you have any programs what would be using that key as a hotkey. Like Nvidia Shadowplay?

Wow it was a hotkey in nvidia indeed! Thank you so much :D:

Archived