Corsair Community

Corsair VOID Wireless turns off only when charging.

haxorsnake

I recently got the VOID wireless headset and it worked perfectly until a while ago. Recently when I need to charge my headset, then a lot these windows connecting sounds come and then after a long continuous beep it turns off.

It has gotten really annoying and I hate it when this happen when I am playing a game. I have tried reconnecting it with the dongle multiple times, and that didn't work. I have also tried re-updating it, but that did not work either. I am not sure what to do, it may be a problem with my pc or something else.

If anyone got anything that could help please say so. Thank you for reading.

• Corsair Employee

Hi -

Can you try :

1. Disconnect the receiver dongle, get a paper clip, press and hold the reset button (small hole) for 15 seconds. Yes, perform this with the dongle disconnected.

2. Plug the receiver dongle back into a USB port that it has never been plug into before.

3. Wait for the generic driver to finish installing.

4. Connect the headset to a USB port that it has never been plug into before.

5. Wait for the driver to finish installing.

6. Press and hold the power button until the LED light on the receiver dongle stop flashing.

It sounds like Windows isn't detecting the headset properly when its charging. What happens if you just plug the headset in with it off and without the dongle plugged in? Does it do the same thing?

Can you try the headset on another computer? Does it do the same thing?

Archived