Corsair Community

CUE 1.9.62 Patch Notes

I don't understand. Since I bought the keyboard it was always White when on, and unlit when off. Now it's either Blue or Red and heck if I know which is which. When I rebooted the computer it was white until after signing into Windows and CUE loading up, then it's blue and red again. I want my White / Off default, very unhappy with this patch to the software doing this. It didn't do this before the 1.9.62 update, only got the update cause CUE was hounding me.

Can we get a fix? The red and offset blue color are ruining the krazykid-created profile of my Phazon Blue profile and very disturbing when I'm gaming as I tend to be very environmentally aware so I'm always seeing it at the corner of my eye.

Right click the key when your in Lighting and go to indicator

• 2 weeks later...
Did Corsair fix macro lag, color stepping, or any other monumental problems with the K series?

Macro lag I believe was fixed in either CUE 1.8 or 1.9.

Color stepping has been fixed quite a while ago with the 16,8m colors mode but in turn you have some flicker. The new Strafe RGB does not suffer from this issue.

I don't think there are any "major" issues left.

"CUE now officially supports and is fully compatible with Windows 10."

So I can now install it without having my whole PC crash? I have the most ghetto install atm. Installed drivers on a old laptop where it worked. Then just copied the files to my main pc.. It works.. Still a lot of bugs with it tho :s

"CUE now officially supports and is fully compatible with Windows 10."

So I can now install it without having my whole PC crash? I have the most ghetto install atm. Installed drivers on a old laptop where it worked. Then just copied the files to my main pc.. It works.. Still a lot of bugs with it tho :s

yes it will work with out issues if you have a clean install. There might be some issues if you have an upgraded window 10 but thats windows issue.

Archived