Corsair Community

Discuss Link v3.2.5676 here

Technobeard

Hi guys, I just upgraded to Win 10 Pro from Win 8.1 and i'm having a problem with the LED staying blue on the H100i pump.

It seems the version of Corsair Link I had on Windows 8.1 was a bit dated, and somewhere along the way it stopped showing the H100i fans or temp. No wonder the Get Win 10 tool flagged it as problematic!

Anyway, I uninstalled Corsair Link (then the Corsair Link USB Dongle Driver that was in my Control Panel as well) then the C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Corsair directory as instructed. I'm not sure why I had the Corsair Link USB Dongle Driver (perhaps because i'm using the digital to analog bridge cable for the RM power supply?).

I rebooted, installed the latest version of Corsair Link onto Windows 8.1 (which updated the H100i firmware) and it was showing my H100i pump temp and fans could be adjusted once again. Everything seemed to be fine so I went ahead with the Windows 10 upgrade.

Windows 10 went on fine. Everything seems to work, except for one small problem...

The LED settings on Corsair Link don't stay blue. I had the red set to 0, green set to 0 and blue set to 200.

As soon as I reboot (or even shut down and restart) - the LED starts off bright white, then goes a very very light blue (still almost white) when Windows 10 boots up.

When I open up the Corsair Link program, it still shows the sliders where I left them at, but if I drag the blue one down to 0, the LED turns yellow. The only way to get the LED back to the colour I selected is to drag all 3 sliders up to the max and back to 0 again (where the LED actually goes black), then once I drag the blue slider back up to 200 I have the same blue I selected back.

It seems I have to do that on every reboot/restart, otherwise the LED appears almost white.

Will this be fixed/looked into?

I realise it's only a minor annoyance, but would very much appreciate it if it worked like it used to!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Windows Home 10 64bit. Clean install

Corsair Link 3.2.5676 and H100i Firmware 1.1.3

I have the same issues as BatCavedIn for custom curves. I did have it open maximized on start so every time I booted I would need to click each of the h100i fans to get it to go from max speed down to the curve(or load another profile). I'll try setting it to start minimized but it is still very annoying.

In addition, it appears that when I select a user profile from the icon, it is not loaded until I open the corsair link window. So I can not for example go to quiet and then load my profile. The profile stays selected when I change to quiet etc. but even if I do select another profile it doesn't load. Due to this I need to open the Corsair Link Window to change back to any profile and deal with the max fan issue if it is a custom curve profile.

I'm joining all the people with the unrecognized Commander under W10. I used previous CL version under 8.1 where my H80 cooler and the 5 fans were working almost well, exception made of the max speed of the fans at start. Now, under Windows 10 and 3.2.5676 I only can see the temperatures of the components. The commander is not listed under devices and then I guess this is the reason why the pump and the fans don't show.

I did all the recommendations to look for the Commander under Device manager to update their driver with no success.

I understand that to go down to the previous CL version will not work because I think is incompatible with Windows 10. Someone knows what to do?

Wait for the next version?

hello corsair h100i is still not compatible windows 10

I had to use Siv to clean,devicheSelektiveSuspended, AllowIdleIrpInD3, EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled

and now my H100i working:biggrin:

PS. Many thanks to the developers Siv

1.thumb.jpg.1ad3b5de19732cd3dfacd81cbe979072.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.756bd48f87ac93bc867d0590c14e9396.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.f4107f9fb9f08fcde46796500bbd1119.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.3e0b6aa2db7a225dedc1790aad63fdc8.jpg

just installed Hydro 80i GT in a updated installation of windows 10 pro x64 spaniard set-up the bundle version 3.2.5676 started the software and found in windows 2 drivers allowed to install shown correctly the temperatures, etc when clicked in update firmware got this message "Corsair link did not detect any device which can be updated" :eek:

sshot-5.thumb.png.f48a4329a809b99e3c0d449db54c4eef.png

sshot-6.png.89d74632a252d3316cf6f449a6ec474a.png

Followed carefully your link but, as ever, CL does not recognize the Commander. I'm not able to find a Corsair related device in the Device Manager list, but going a bit deeply I found under the Human Interface Devices one of the USB Input Devices that shows the display to update driver to select between Hydro Series 7289 and USB Input Device and updated the driver as recommended. Reinstalling Corsair Link 3.2.5676 includes an Unknown Drive Drive, but not the Commander.

I will wait to see if next CL version works.

I expect it's because the value reported by the AMD hardware in the AMD FX (K15) Processor Miscellaneous Configuration - Vendor ID 1022-1603 register is incorrect. Several AMD CPUs do this. The ULONG at offset 0x00A4 in the PCI config space contains this value in bits 24 -> 31.

WOW! Yes, very detailed. Thank you!

I installed the latest version of corsair link in Windows 10 x64 v3.2.5676

because I have the force ssd h100i and GT. ::pirate::

and I'm experiementando 2 serious problems:

1) when you start Windows, then you start corsair link and several times has gone wrong, "BSOD" relating to "non paged cpuz 138 x64" (summarizing) runs regularly but only when it is starting corsair link.

2) the few times that my system has managed to initiate without BSOD corsair link starts minimized and when I try to open the configuration window fans are ponene maximum RPM and have to be selected manually. quiet mode.

Help to solve this.

corsair attached image link like this set

PS: sorry for my bad English. Greetings from Peru

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx4/jonatanrivas2000/corsair%20link%20copia_zpsjamajt7o.jpg

1) when you start Windows, then you start corsair link and several times has gone wrong, "BSOD" relating to "non paged cpuz 138 x64" (summarizing) runs regularly but only when it is starting corsair link.

This is probably caused by issue in the cpuz_138_x64 driver which is part of the CPUID SDK that CL uses. The CL/CPUID developers need to analyse the windows dump file/files, figure out why and fix it.

I posted http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=760776 on how set setup WINDBG.

As this is not my driver and I don't have the .PDB files there is little I can do to help.

This is probably caused by issue in the cpuz_138_x64 driver which is part of the CPUID SDK that CL uses. The CL/CPUID developers need to analyse the windows dump file/files, figure out why and fix it.

I posted http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=760776 on how set setup WINDBG.

As this is not my driver and I don't have the .PDB files there is little I can do to help.

Thank You. for this information.

then you have that report and data error that I do with them?

which is the next step for the solution?

After installing and launching v3.2.5676 in a system that has the older Corsair Link Commander unit, if the Commander unit is missing from C-Link software, you can follow the instructions listed below to fix this problem:

•Exit C-link software from the C-Link ICON on system tray.

•Open Windows device manager and find the problematic “Corsair Hydro Series 7289 USB Device” on the USB device list.

•Right click and select Update Driver Software.

•Select Browse My Computer for Device Software Manually and hit Next.

•Select Let Me Pick from list of device drivers on My computer and hit Next.

•Select USB Input Device and hit Next. After that, Windows will successfully update driver back to correct one.

•Restart C-Link software and Commander unit should appear back into C-Link software.

done above but no success, there is only one question in "USB input device" I un-click in "show compatible hardware" and look for it in which section is?? because mine is Spaniard and should be something like "Dispositivo de entrada USB" but can't see anything similar.

I don't know which is my firmware as the unit is not shown in CL

Hi

I have two problems with V3.2.5676

The LED light will not stay red, I fixed this by changing settings

From 255.0.0 to 255.1.1

The other is, I have two extra fans showing up , named H80i Fan 1 and 2

Both are coloured red and cannot be deleted, so I have hidden them instead

The two fans named H80i Fan 3 and 4 are working fine

Is there anything I can do?

Hello,

here it is my (BAD) experience moving from CL v3.1.5770 to v3.2.5676:

-I did these steps given here.

-Then I see that in CL\Options\Devices that I have:

*Corsair Hydro Series 7289 USB device: v3.3

*H100iGTX Cooler: v2.3.0.0

JUST THE SAME as before with 3.1.5770. It is said that v3.2.5676 would update H100i GTX firmware to v1.3.3. As I don't know if any of those numbers are related to "firmware version", I am not sure if it has updated or not. If those are not "firm ver", how can I tell which one I am in?

On the other hand, after opening, closing or after restarting system, in CL\Options\Devices I sometimes see those 2 Corsair "devices" 'Corsair Hydro Series 7289 USB device' and 'H100iGTX Cooler' on the left column (as ALWAYS), but other times they appear listed on right column (and on left the other non Corsair devices). This seems to be a silly thing but it is weird...

I cannot "get rid of W10 incompatibility message" doing what it is said here: here. Seems that that command is not working for my system... ¿¿??

On the "how it works", well:

-Seems to "respect" my devices and has not forgotten them and added new clone ones... (just 1h in use so too soon to assure anything).

-I have set the colours on 255,1,1 instead of 255,0,0 and I see it is "blue", but I don't really care that much.

-Before, I had the premade GTX H100i GTX fan curves as follows:

*Quiet=Default: Fans ran at 800-900rpm (SILENT)

*Balanced: Fans ran at 1300-1500rpm (NOTICEABLE) (I swapped between these two when on desktop/gaming)

*Performance: Fans ran at 2000-2200rpm (AERODROME). I only used it on some tests. It is louder than my other 14 fans on max rpm...

BUT NOW ON 3.2.5676 I have lost the minimum margin of rpm and now I am this way:

*Quiet=Default: Fans run at 1300-1500rpm (NOTICEABLE). This is the NOW mosre silent profile and it is absurd for desktop usage.

*Balanced: Fans run at 2000-2100rpm (AERODROME). It is louder than my other 14 fans on max rpm...

*Performance: Fans ran at 2200-2300rpm (AERODROME). It is louder than my other 14 fans on max rpm...

--->As it can be seen now we only have 1 USABLE profile and it is absurd to have that noise/rpm when on desktop we GAIN NOTHING from going to those 1500rpm to 800rpm.

On both CL versions the "manual" minimum % rpm was pof 40%, but it seems that the "premade" curves got rid of that; now they don't. It is silly to have not the ability to manage the speed of a fan in 2015...

-I keep NOT HAVING system tray icon for the CL application. When I FIRST installed and it autoran, I saw the systray icon was there, and I setted to only show notifications, but after restarting IT IS NO MORE (as when I installed 3.1.5770)

-I keep being asked to "SAVE CHANGES" from profile... BUT I HAVE NOT DONE ANY CHANGE AT ALL. I created 3 profiles (now really 2 are the same -see above regarding fan speed curves).

-Pump has the same 2 modes and work as with 3.1.5770: Quiet (1800rpm) and Performance (3000rpm).

-Custom fans work as before (don't work) and I have not tested the LED colour change when H100i GTX Temp goes above x temperature...

Also I don't understand if I have or not have to add to H100i GTX group the LED/fan and pump of the H100i GTX... as I have tried both and nothing seems to change. And it does not allow me to set those sensors to other temperature, for example CPU temperature.

And a question: Is thta H100i GTX temperature a measure of the CPU done by Corsair device or a coolant temperature made by Corsair device?

Regards.

PS: Also comment that as with 3.1.5770, sometimes some mobo temp measures (that I don't mind as I have them monitored on working software -HWInfo64 among others-) gos to red and claims to be -1ºC... If I were in Antarctica maybe...

Did a fresh clean install of windows 10.

Corsair Link worked great for a few days. I was surprised

BUT...Now I have duplicates of everything.

One set has 0.0 for the readings. The other set reads correctly.

The only reason I found this is because I was playing a game and noticed my fans weren't spinning up to max, per the performance profile. I had to move the newly created working fans in the correct group.

For such a great hardware company, This software has been trash from the beginning. While you guys are "fixing it" Get rid of the bootup splash screen already. Have an option for it to start up discreetly in the hidden task bar icons like every other software that runs on start up.

Archived