Corsair Community

CUE 1.8.122 Patch Notes

I'm in the same boat with my M65 RGB; I had some nice custom lighting profiles that matched my keyboard. Now I'm limited to four settings? I have the previous version of the software, but when I try to install it I get a message that "a newer version of the software is already installed," and I don't want to go digging through my registry to find out how to get rid of that message (though I've already tried a bit).

PLEASE fix the mouse thing. I don't see how this is an improvement. At all.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in the same boat with my M65 RGB; I had some nice custom lighting profiles that matched my keyboard. Now I'm limited to four settings? I have the previous version of the software, but when I try to install it I get a message that "a newer version of the software is already installed," and I don't want to go digging through my registry to find out how to get rid of that message (though I've already tried a bit).

Exact. Same. Problem.

Same problem here.

I'm a new to the K70 and M65, what would you recommend the best stable version of CUE aotm?

Thanks!

Read the PDF and find out. No spoiler alerts here! :)

Where can I download an older version? I had it working just fin after upgrading to windows 10, then I tried updating CUE and it failed (since it doesn't support the new OS yet). Is it possible for me to download an older version?

EDIT: Found and older version (1.7) from this sketchy website, but installed it and it works great!

Where can I download an older version? I had it working just fin after upgrading to windows 10, then I tried updating CUE and it failed (since it doesn't support the new OS yet). Is it possible for me to download an older version?

EDIT: Found and older version (1.7) from this sketchy website, but installed it and it works great!

Best not use 3rd party websites. If you want an older version there is a list available in this sticky thread: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138472

Archived