Inheritance

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
I have a Scimitar and Strafe RGB. When I try and use CUE Link, the Windows Lock key won't change colors, it just resets to the default. If I got into advance settings and clear the key, it'll go blank. Then I go to CUE Link and set an effect, and it resets to the default red when off, teal when on. Am I missing something?

I have a Scimitar and Strafe RGB. When I try and use CUE Link, the Windows Lock key won't change colors, it just resets to the default. If I got into advance settings and clear the key, it'll go blank. Then I go to CUE Link and set an effect, and it resets to the default red when off, teal when on. Am I missing something?

CUE Link has to work by its self. So the win lock key will always be the defaulted when you turn link on

• 3 weeks later...
I keep getting a macro execution unavailable. I have tried to re download and uninstall (even got rid of all the registry mentions). I also tried to download the 1.16 (got the fail at driver 1/2 install). Corsair support has been 0 help and they have now stopped replying to my requests :(

i had recently updated windows then rebooted my PC, now my keyboard doesn't respond at all.

i've tried the following fixes:

-deleting HID keyboard devices> restart

-unchecking 'allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' on all USB root hub

-plugging it in USB 2.0 (i get Unknown USB Device '(device descriptor request failed)')

-unplug/replug after 10 sec in every polling mode

-installing/uninstalling CUE

the device itself is stuck on demo mode and won't work in BIOS mode either.

any help is greatly appreciated. thank you.

I keep getting a macro execution unavailable. I have tried to re download and uninstall (even got rid of all the registry mentions). I also tried to download the 1.16 (got the fail at driver 1/2 install). Corsair support has been 0 help and they have now stopped replying to my requests :(

try installing CUE 2 and running the repair option

i had recently updated windows then rebooted my PC, now my keyboard doesn't respond at all.

i've tried the following fixes:

-deleting HID keyboard devices> restart

-unchecking 'allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' on all USB root hub

-plugging it in USB 2.0 (i get Unknown USB Device '(device descriptor request failed)')

-unplug/replug after 10 sec in every polling mode

-installing/uninstalling CUE

the device itself is stuck on demo mode and won't work in BIOS mode either.

any help is greatly appreciated. thank you.

Contact corsair support for hard firmware reset

• 3 weeks later...
Regular K70. I notice my headset doesn't save settings either, so I think it's related to my new motherboards USB settings.

I never had a old non rgb k70 so im not sure how to help tbh. I would contact corsair support, if you were able to save your settings before you should be able to do so now. A new mother board shouldnt effect the keyboard.

Hi everyone!

I hope I am posting under the right topic. I just bought a Raptor K30 keyboard with norwegian layout in Denmark. When I was typing my first sentences I found out the some keys react faulty, giving an additional command to the computer (i.e. left arrow also writes '/', up arrow also writes '7', * writes '9' and 9 writes '*' as well, and some specific commands also occured, making impossible to type 'z')

I have a Lenovo laptop with Win10 installed on it. The built in keyboard is hungarian, I tried to use HUN, ENG and DAN keyboard inpot for windows, with the same effect. Tried to reboot the system, exit the logitech gaming software, installed Corsair Gaming Software specifically for K30, with no results. Also tried different USB ports.

My question is: could this be a software problem (therefore solution exists) or should I apply for refund/repair?

Best Regards!

Istvan

Hi everyone!

I hope I am posting under the right topic. I just bought a Raptor K30 keyboard with norwegian layout in Denmark. When I was typing my first sentences I found out the some keys react faulty, giving an additional command to the computer (i.e. left arrow also writes '/', up arrow also writes '7', * writes '9' and 9 writes '*' as well, and some specific commands also occured, making impossible to type 'z')

I have a Lenovo laptop with Win10 installed on it. The built in keyboard is hungarian, I tried to use HUN, ENG and DAN keyboard inpot for windows, with the same effect. Tried to reboot the system, exit the logitech gaming software, installed Corsair Gaming Software specifically for K30, with no results. Also tried different USB ports.

My question is: could this be a software problem (therefore solution exists) or should I apply for refund/repair?

Best Regards!

Istvan

I wouldn't know, I've never owned a K30. You might have better luck contacting Corsair Support.

Edited by Inheritance

Any chance anyone got firmware 1.33 for Strafe RGB uploaded somewhere?

I just want my keyboard to work under Linux (with the ckb unofficial driver) as well as windows, as it did before I stupidly updated the firmware. I kind of doubt it, but figured I'd ask. I have a nordic layout btw, not sure if that's important.

in last CUE software

how to on/off macro?

like play when press

on off with toggle and other

like this

http://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/6ebffe49597c8fe8723fc2e2bce6da6b-650-80.jpg

I'm sorry i cant understand what your asking. Are you having problems recreating the macro in CUE 2? Or are you trying to create some sort of lighting toggle?

Brightness and Window Lock Key Color Issues

If your Brightness or Windows Lock key won't change colors or stays one color try the following

1. Clear the buttons in CUE

A. Open up CUE

B. Go to Profiles -> Lighting

C. Highlight the key, right click, clear.

This doesn't work in the latest version (2.4.66) and I can't seem to find any other way. Does anyone know how to do this in 2.4.66?

Anyone know of software that causes issues with the CUE software? If I close cue my keyboard works great sans custom lighting. With cue running the keyboard locks up. I work in IT but I don't have time to start tearing it down to test.

Open the task manager and look at it, do you have any programs that are using a lot of CPU? CUE needs to keep sending data through the USB port to the keyboard in order for lighting effects to keep working. If your computer is using the CPU intensively for other tasks the lighting effect might look laggy/locked up.

I'm sorry i cant understand what your asking. Are you having problems recreating the macro in CUE 2? Or are you trying to create some sort of lighting toggle?

CUE 1 there are option to play macro

like action repeat

~on/off (toggle)

~while pressed

~etc

but on CUE 2. there no option to do that