Corsair Community

Hydro Series HG10 GPU Liquid Cooling Bracket

jvillaveces

While there are no official announcements on a 980/Titan X version, the 980/Titan X version has definitely been kicking *** in our lab.

Gimme Two Please!!!

Wholy carp these Titans Get warm when running benchies

:flamethro

Gimme Two Please!!!

Wholy carp these Titans Get warm when running benchies

:flamethro

Yup... in SLI my cards are LOUD even with a slot in between them when I overclock them. Have to play with headphones to drown them out.

Can't wait for an HG10 bracket that will fit them... even purchasing two new AIO units (probably H80s) for them. Come onnnnnnnnnnn Corsair!!! :D:

• Corsair Employee
Yup... in SLI my cards are LOUD even with a slot in between them when I overclock them. Have to play with headphones to drown them out.

Can't wait for an HG10 bracket that will fit them... even purchasing two new AIO units (probably H80s) for them. Come onnnnnnnnnnn Corsair!!! :D:

I'd actually recommend H75s instead of H80s, as H80s tend to have shorter, firmer tubing. The H75s are more flexible and believe me, they get the job done.

I'd actually recommend H75s instead of H80s, as H80s tend to have shorter, firmer tubing. The H75s are more flexible and believe me, they get the job done.

Good to know - thanks! I assume this holds true for the new H80i GT as well?

@Corsair Dustin I know you already said that these will be on the market at the end of April but just want to confirm (given end of April is next week and, well, ****** happens), still a release date of end of April or no?

You can purchase them on the online corsair store. It says it will ship in 3-4 weeks. I've already got mine ordered, just a waiting game now.

I know you can order them on the Corsair site... that wasn't the question. I asked Corsair Dustin if it was being released as he had originally stated (approximately 3 weeks ago) because he works for Corsair and can give the correct information. I'm fine with waiting. However, when an employee of a company is told the release date of a product and, obviously, allowed to share that release date with the public AND it appears the company is not going to meet that release date, it is perfectly reasonable to ask for an update.

Things happen in production but good customer service requires the company to be forthcoming with information (ex. changes in release dates, changes in what will be included in a product when it is released, correct information on their website about the product, etc.). When these expectations aren't met (when customer service is mediocre or bad or non-communicative, etc.), it is the consumer base that must request information and updates or be left to wonder needlessly what is happening and why. In other words, the question does not stem from an inability or unwillingness to read or impatience but rather from a proactive consumer position because, unfortunately, when a consumer base is not proactive companies tend to take advantage of consumer apathy.

You can purchase them on the online corsair store. It says it will ship in 3-4 weeks. I've already got mine ordered, just a waiting game now.

I did the same i talked to someone on the live chat and said best to order the HG10 N780 so i did even if it says 3 - 4 weeks i keep on checking still nothing atm but they took my money fast :P

I envy you. None are available for my cards, because of the non-reference cooler on the SC ACX 2.0. If/when they become available the cards will be obsolete. I decided not to wait any more and opted for building a custom watercooling loop instead. Right now my system is in pieces in front of me and I'm stuck with my laptop for the next few days.

Archived