Corsair Community

Discuss Link Release Candidate v2.7.5361 here

Fauxbeard

For the color it's a solid green !!

i Would like to try a previous version where i can found a link ??

I've played far cry 4 in 2560x1440@60FPS on ultra graphics mode and my power stays at 0.00 A

Thank a lot to help me is very appreciated !!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was having also same problems no voltages and consumption showing in windows 8.1 64bit. I installed previous version as described below:

If you are using 2.7.5361, revert to 2.7.5339:

- Uninstall the Corsair Link software and Link USB dongle through Windows Control Panel

- Go to file explorer, enable "Show hidden files, folder and drives"

- Delete the following directory: C:\Users\"System name"\AppData\Roaming\Corsair

- OPTIONAL run a registry cleaning software such as CCleaner

- Restart your system

- Install the new Corsair Link software

http://softwaredownloads.corsair.com..._v2.7.5339.zip

This solved my problems. More in this topic and screenshots: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=136075

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1

I am just using the H100i with USB and Link Software and had trouble getting the H100i to show in the software at all.

After much trial and error, here is what I ended up with.

1. For me, H100i will only show up in Link Software using USB 3.0 making sure that all MB drivers, Chipset drivers, Windows, and H100i firmware were up to date, but it does work and I am able to control the H100I and connected fans. I am unable to get it working with USB 2.0 at all even though my system has detected it and as the product is not supplied with a USB 3.0 internal header cable, I have to run a cable from the H100i cooler, through an open peripheral slot, to an external port.
  2. Software will only run and show in the task tray if I uncheck the "Run at Windows Startup" option in general settings, delete the task from Windows task scheduler, and start the program manually.
  3. Mode automatically changes from quiet or performance to balanced mode when restoring the Link software window from the task tray.

Are they ever going to bring out some software that works properly ???

Who knows! I just can't figure out why the API isn't released to 3rd parties so that monitoing would be possible in other tools such as Finalwire's AIDA64. With so many problems and complaints from users regarding link software compatibility and reliability, it would make sense, no?

:sigh!:

Who knows! I just can't figure out why the API isn't released to 3rd parties so that monitoing would be possible in other tools such as Finalwire's AIDA64. With so many problems and complaints from users regarding link software compatibility and reliability, it would make sense, no?

:sigh!:

There have been rumours about a 3rd party API for years and in the end I decided to control the CL hardware directly. Currently the latest HWiNFO Beta and my SIV (http://rh-software.com/) utility can do this. Both SIV and HWiNFO can be active act the same time as they use the Global\Access_CorsairLink mutex to interlock access. CL does not use a muxex, so you need to exit CL before running either HWiNFO or SIV is you wish them to report CL hardware. SIV can also control CL hardware if you specify the -CRLCTL command line qualifier.

Even if there was an API I suspect it would not report correctly given that CL sometimes doesn't.

There have been rumours about a 3rd party API for years and in the end I decided to control the CL hardware directly. Currently the latest HWiNFO Beta and my SIV (http://rh-software.com/) utility can do this. Both SIV and HWiNFO can be active act the same time as they use the Global\Access_CorsairLink mutex to interlock access. CL does not use a muxex, so you need to exit CL before running either HWiNFO or SIV is you wish them to report CL hardware. SIV can also control CL hardware if you specify the -CRLCTL command line qualifier.

Even if there was an API I suspect it would not report correctly given that CL sometimes doesn't.

Ah, great this works fine. All I need now is some method of getting this information into Aida64 but this tool only writes its sensors to the registry for other tools to display it.

All I need now is some method of getting this information into Aida64

Why don't you post on the AIDA64 forum asking for AIDA64 to report CL hardware? There have been similar posts before (http://forums.aida64.com/topic/950-corsair-1200i-power-supply/) and Tamas said he was waiting for an API from Corsair. That was before both HWiNFO and SIV reported CL hardware, so maybe now the answer will be different. Given two free utilities report the CL hardware surely one you have to pay for should!

If all of AIDA64, HWiNFO and SIV can be active at the same time and report CL hardware the pressure on Corsair to use a mutex will be higher ;):

1. v2.7.5361
  2. Windows 7 SP1
  3. Quick mode selection is ambiguous as to what it will change
  4. When changing mode in the notification bar menu will change fans that we set to fixed speeds to that mode as well, it was my impression that they should only change fan speeds set to a mode (balance mode, quiet mode, etc.).

Built new system with bunch of corsair line products.

corsair link is giving me problems ofc :( which is sad as I had h100i in older system and for the past year and so it is still not fixed:(

5960x

corsair dominator platinum 32gb kit ddr4

corsair 900d case

corsair ax1500i PSU

win 8.1

after registry hack it displays only single GPU titan card and I have 4 of them installed. is there a way to make corsair link work properly os it is better just to remove it completely. it is also taking up my spot on boar for rog pfront panel so would it work as it is right now if I completely remove USB connection to MBO and just leave h100i working in there?

as it seems tehre is no solution for all issues with corsair link software maybe that would be best option?

thanks

1. v2.7.5361

2. Windows 7

#1 None of the 4 temperature inputs are recognized/showing anything but 0°C?

#2 The CPU-temp is alternating 0°C and the correct temp with about 5 seconds intervals?

4. - None of the 4 temperature inputs are recognized/showing anything but 0°C? The CPU-temp is alternating 0°C and the correct temp with about 5 seconds intervals?

5. http://i.imgur.com/6k3kogU.jpg

They do show up on the taskbar strangely enough:

http://i.imgur.com/ywhLwWy.jpg

Hi Guys

1. Windows 8.1 Pro x64 - Asus Hero vi Z87 on latest Bios

2. Red Led blinking on Commander/Fans not controlling/CPU fan not displaying

3. Firstly I cannot get the mini commander led to go green, I can only manage to get a red quick flashing led. Commander Mini is on the latest firmware. I have tried disabling legacy USB in bios.

Fans controlled OK until first reboot after the install. I have removed AI Suite 3 then re-installed CL. Also deleted the Profile folder as instructed. Also tried disabling the Asus Fan Controller service. Spent about 4 hours removing and re-installing tonight but nothing seems to work!

My CPU fan is not being detected by the CL software, it doesn't even show in the software. All others are OK. My cpu fan is plugged into the mobo header, I also tried with my D5 pump and that does not show in CPU header either.

Also noticed when I plug my D5 pump pwm cable into one of the commander headers it does show the RPM but when you unplug it, it takes about 1min to get down to 0 rpm on the software.

Is there another release being worked on at the moment, if so when can we expect it?

Regards

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

Edit registry and change the value of the dword from 00000001 to 00000000 (may show as 1 so change it to 0). Or just copy the lines below and place it in Corsair.reg file, right click on it and select merge'. Re-boot after to make it take effect.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_1B1C&PID_0C04\5&9559377&0&7\Device Parameters]

"EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled"=dword:00000000

Edit registry and change the value of the dword from 00000001 to 00000000 (may show as 1 so change it to 0). Or just copy the lines below and place it in Corsair.reg file, right click on it and select merge'. Re-boot after to make it take effect.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_1B1C&PID_0C04\5&9559377&0&7\Device Parameters]

"EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled"=dword:00000000

:beatchairNo No No, do not do this! Use REDEDIT as different systems will have slightly different paths. Here I have 3 x CL Mini and 1 x H110iGT and the paths are:

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_1B1C&PID_0C04\6&17185A81&0&1\Device Parameters

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_1B1C&PID_0C04\6&17185A81&0&4\Device Parameters

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_1B1C&PID_0C04\7&E476FE7&0&3\Device Parameters

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_1B1C&PID_0C04\7&E476FE7&0&4\Device Parameters

Archived