Corsair Community

K70 RGB recognised as K95

rossjohnb

Is it complicated enough for it to need a call really?

Do we know when the next CUE version will be out and the next actual firmware update rather than our fix?

I would like to know that as well.. Im not sure if i can receive calls from the US.. And i right now i cant contact my carrier, to ask them..

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just recieved the call

A few points

They have asked me to NOT distribute the firmware just because of the chance of someone getting it wrong and causing themselves and support more issues

They request instead that you go to Corsair Support at https://corsair.secure.force.com/home/home.jsp and create an account and then raise a ticket with the title of "K70 RGB being recognised as K95" and they will sweep these up pretty quickly and call you direct in whatever country you are in to walk you through the update

I also asked about new CUE and Firmware and I was told "Soon" and that they are working hard on it. I know this isn't much of an answer and will disappoint many. I'm still happy as there's a LOT that can be done with this for now and I'm enjoying the keyboard. I will treat software and firmware as beta for now and give a little leeway due to this being the most advanced keyboard and software on the market regarding RGB lighting. YMMV of course

EDIT: I have been contacted by one of the rep's who said that the tech support guys have no info on timings at the moment so they would prefer I removed the 'soon' above. I'll leave it in there for completeness but do be warned that it may well be the corporate 'soon' of months rather than days. Not the best news I know but I will cross my fingers and hope that it's just the corporation erring on the side of caution and that something will be forthcoming ASAP. In the mean time, thank you for sorting this initial problem Corsair, I'm still enjoying the keyboard

Nothing in my junk folder, I've tried two times now.

Hi Erkan,

Please PM me your email address so that I can look you up in the database.

I'm getting the same thing, can't register to submit a ticket.

Not in junk mail either.

Please let me know your email address via private message.

Hi Erkan,

Please PM me your email address so that I can look you up in the database.

Please let me know your email address via private message.

I think I sent you a PM now. I hit send but it doesn't show up under sent messages in my profile. Please let me know if you got it.

I think I sent you a PM now. I hit send but it doesn't show up under sent messages in my profile. Please let me know if you got it.

haha again same issue i got.

We can only send 1 message every 20 minutes so lets hope it got sent ok!

Shall we users with MX Brown (who got "K70RGB_bld011_app113.bin" from support for fixing the K70/K95 problem) update to the "normal" FW 1.13 (K70RGB_app113.bin) which is offered via CUE now?

+1. It's annoying to have that pop-up come up all the time so even if we have the latest it would be nice to be able to do the update and make the pop-up go away.

Another thing. Since I got the firmware fixed my less thand and greater than <> key has stopped glowing. It glows when I lock Windows but not when I'm logged in.

I've played around in the CUE software but I can't make it light up as long as I'm logged in. Has anyone else noticed this?

Same problem with <> key, wont glow after I got the correct firmware from support (K70RGB_bld011_app113).

Also the asterisk/apostrophe key is not working or glowing.

However i can import profiles now which is pretty awesome since my keyboard is a pulsating rainbow right now, could be worse :)

Archived