Corsair Community

Corsair Gaming and the Sails Logo: The Official Corsair Statement

Yellowbeard

• Corsair Employee
So, are you ever going to actually start selling the the 065 RGB w/ original logo or were you just planning on teasing it forever?

Late November has come and passed and though you do have page for it now I have yet to see it being sold anywhere other than on some UK sites (though those could be pre-orders).

Unfortunately we have no plans for the K65 to be with the Sails Logo.

Here is what is going to be released just for everyone's reference again:

• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK, Nordic

• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX brown – US, UK

• Vengeance K95 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK

• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX red – US, UK

• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX brown – US, UK

• M65 RGB – Black

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Corsair Employee
Well, if that's true then we are being taken for idiots. First they said they would produce the sails logo too for some types, then we found out it would be a LIMITED run only, and now we found out that those are sold ONLY from corsair.com.

And those in Europe can't order the NA layout from the site in any case. This is just all messed up. I've been waiting for months for this keyboard and every day it's getting more frustrating.

EDIT

@Corsair James: I know that you guys are doing your best but this is honestly frustrating at this point. Could you please shed some light on this whole mess?

Im going to make a new post to help you guys out. We are selling the Vengeance versions of RGB keyboards on muliple third party sites. For NA, Amazon and Newegg is are selling them. For UK, I can confirm Scan and Overclockers are selling them. I'll find the links and reference it here.

As for the depleting inventory, I have to be honest with you all, its hard to keep in them in stock. We can only make so many at a time and they're selling out VERY quickly due to overall demand for *ANY* RGB keyboard and it being Xmas.

Im going to make a new post to help you guys out. We are selling the Vengeance versions of RGB keyboards on muliple third party sites. For NA, Amazon and Newegg is are selling them. For UK, I can confirm Scan and Overclockers are selling them. I'll find the links and reference it here.

As for the depleting inventory, I have to be honest with you all, its hard to keep in them in stock. We can only make so many at a time and they're selling out VERY quickly due to overall demand for *ANY* RGB keyboard and it being Xmas.

I hope I'll be able to order it once I get back, I'm going away for 2 weeks and I won't have much chances of having a connection to check :(

Today is my birthday and I was hoping to already have one as a present to myself but so far nothing, I'll keep an eye on my email notifications for those links you mentioned. At this point I'm hoping that the keyboards won't appear on amazon.com until new year so I can safely order one for when I'm back. I'm not interested in NE since they don't ship to Italy, NCIX.com maybe since it should ship here too (or some NL sites since they have NA layout there too) :):

P.S.: I'm interested in the K70 RGB Brown Switches version (CH-9000093-NA).

Our customers spoke, we listened. ::pirate::

Sorry for the delay, I am in a different time zone from HQ. Here's the update from 10/03/14. ::pirate::

Please make K95 MX Blue with the old logo. I'm sure a lot of people would prefer MX Blue anyways. Only way for me to replace my G19 if there was MX Blue with old logo.

• M65 RGB – Black

If you could clear this up for me CJ, what I'd like to know is if the Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX Brown -- US, UK will be available with blue LED backlighting? If only red LED backlighting is available it would be nice to know as I would stop hoping and move up to a RGB. Thanks

Thank you for the update James. Wasn't sure if the initial batch of vengeance k70 rgb browns that were only available on Corsair.com for a couple days, if not hours, was all that would be made. I've been checking Amazon but have not found any Vengeance RGBs anything with exception of few 3rd partiers trying to sell few pieces of initial inventory at ridiculous prices. Please keep us posted and I would really appreciate the links you mentioned. Thanks again.

So, are you ever going to actually start selling the the 065 RGB w/ original logo or were you just planning on teasing it forever?

Late November has come and passed and though you do have page for it now I have yet to see it being sold anywhere other than on some UK sites (though those could be pre-orders).

• M65 RGB – Black

M65 RGB is what I was referring to. Seeing how it didn't happen at all in November and is looking more and more likely to not happen this month can you give us an update on when it will be available?

• Corsair Employee

Hi all,

Here is a new thread on where to buy the Vengeance Products since there are so many posts about it: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=135624

Im going to lock this one - feel free to field your inquiries in the new one so everyone can see them without going through so many pages.

Archived