Corsair Community

How to use macro to do two keys functions using one key in the same time ?

Omgitzsaw

Hello,

I use k70 to play fortnite on ps4, and in this game you have to hold on two bottons at the same time to sprint for example W and shift and I would like to press just a botton to sprint like only W . I know about something is called macro but I'm not sure if it can let me do that.

Can someone tell me if K70 rapidfire has this ability?

Thank you.

You should make profile that's linked to Fortnite so it won't affect your normal use or other games.

On that profile, I believe remapping the 'W' key to 'Left Shift', and in Advanced Settings (Allow this option by clicking the switch on the right of the top bar, and an extra button will show up), you allow it to "Retain original key output". I think that should work.

• Corsair Employee
Hello,

I use k70 to play fortnite on ps4, and in this game you have to hold on two bottons at the same time to sprint for example W and shift and I would like to press just a botton to sprint like only W . I know about something is called macro but I'm not sure if it can let me do that.

Can someone tell me if K70 rapidfire has this ability?

Thank you.

While the K70 Rapidfire does have this capability, it does require a PC with the CUE software installed. The K95 Platinum does have hardware playback where you can save macros to the keyboard itself. However, currently our keyboards do not officially support consoles like PS4, and can't confirm compatibility of hardware playback functionality.

Archived